E D U C A T I O N
P R O F I L E
Marketing professional with 5+ years of combined experience managing marketing automation, email strategy, and email execution projects. Well-versed in digital integration across a variety of products encompassing client success. Responsible for marketing communication platform administration, SMS/push marketing strategy, lead demand generation, and complex data integration projects. P R O F E S S I O N A L E X P E R I E N C E
SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD CONSULTANT
Sogeti, Tampa, FL October 2018- March 2020
• Established a close working relationship with clients to propose business solutions according to requirements and translated it to technical documentation for developer use.
• Worked onsite with clients in order to propose effective solutions for new Salesforce Marketing Cloud projects including but not limited to Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Social Studio.
• Applied experience with HTML, CSS, SQL AMPScript and Email Design best practices to all projects for client solutions.
• Worked in a SFMC BA Role to assist in the communication from the client to the development team by outlining project requirements, writing user stories, developing project documentation, and leading working sessions.
• Led onsite and remote client meetings for implementations that would require external integrations via SOAP APIs, REST APIs and SFTP. SR. EMAIL CAMPAIGN SPECIALIST
Kobie Marketing, St. Petersburg, FL January 2017 – October 2018
• Interact directly with business-oriented internal and external clients, providing translation layer to technically-oriented marketing technologists.
• Manage all new third-party technical implementations of Campaign Management Tools and Email Service Providers, including required integrations to Enterprise Data Warehouse using Agile Methodology.
• Led all project enhancements related to existing technical integrations, including targeted segmentation, dynamic content, and advanced personalization.
• Primary contact for campaign technical support, platform management, contract management, and enhancements of all Email Service Providers, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Alterian EM, SendGrid, and MailChimp.
• Develop new partnerships with vendors to enhance efficiency in current state and develop new capabilities:
o Reduced monthly hours spent by 34% on campaign management through Alterian Campaign Management Tool Implementation.
o Created cost savings of 50% by consolidating email clients into Enterprise Alterian Email Manager Tool Implementation.
EMAIL CAMPAIGN SPECIALIST
Kobie Marketing, St. Petersburg, FL November 2015 - January 2017
• Responsible for the day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns including but not limited to email campaign setups, scheduling, testing, deployments of one-time, triggered emails and recurring emails.
• Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution.
THE ART INSTITUTE OF
Bachelor of Fine Arts in
S K I L L S
Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Alterian Email Manager Tool
Microsoft Office Suite
L A N G U A G E S
C E R T I F I C A T I O N S
CLOUD EMAIL SPECIALIST