Tiffany J. Thomas
The Colony, TX 75056
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONAL
· More than 4 years’ successful experience in customer service. By, support with recognized strengths in account maintenance, problem-solving, and troubleshooting.
· Processed Intakes for Provider’s and reprocessed health insurance claims.
· Use to working on multiple systems and two screens to help assist my Provider’s with Intake, Benefits, or etc.
· A team player, one whom is dedicated and hard working.
Synopsis of Achievements:
· Received 19 100% surveys within one month aside from the other Team members.
· Gained relationship with my Provider’s by embracing the gray and going over and beyond to educate them.
· Easily trained when given all the needed tools to complete job functions.
· Dedicated to thriving and growing with the company.
AllianceRX Walgreens Prime - 12/2019-Current
Patient Care Coordinator
-Schedule order for Patient's specialty medicine
-Help assist Patient's with getting Financial assistance with their copay amount
-Efficiently notate the account for future Representative's to review.
XPS Solutions - 04/2019-11/2019
Customer Service Representative
-Assisted in getting reservations made for customer purchasing a storage unit
-Took monthly storage unit payments
:- Answered inbound calls and explained the difference in the storage sizes and spaces.
United Healthcare Group - 10/2016-10/2018
Strategic Account Specialist
- Completed Intake request for Referrals and Prior authorizations for the Strategic Accounts department.
- Reviewed and reprocessed claim as needed and per the Provider’s request.
- Quoted Benefits and eligibility for members to the provider’s to ensure PT’s have active and current coverage. Also reviewed CPT codes and deductible and OOP info.
Education: Fairley High School, Memphis, TN C/O 2003