SWAPNIL ASHOK RAWARE
To work in an organization where I can use my knowledge for its development and enhance my skills that is beneficial for me as well as for the organization. EDUCATION
BTech. Biotechnology, 2019
RTMNU University, Nagpur 7.17 CGPA
Hadas Junior College Nagpur
(12th), 2015 75%
MSBSHSE Board, Maharashtra
Kendriya Vidhyalaya Ambazari
Nagpur (10th), 2013 76%
CBSE Board, Maharashtra
TITLE: Biosorption of Indigo Carmine dye using agricultural waste. Description: Indigo carmine dye comes from the effluents of textile industries during dyeing and rinsing processes. Adsorption techniques were employed for removal of Indigo carmine dye. The technique was found to be very useful and cost effective for a better removal of dye. Pigeon pea is used as adsorbent for removal of indigo carmine dye. In this project, percent removal was determined for different dye concentration at different doses of agricultural waste i.e. pigeon pea which is used as adsorbent at different time interval. Different study such as adsorption isotherm, thermodynamic study, and kinetic model study was performed. The result obtained with high percent removal with appropriate kinetic model and equilibrium data is taken.
Duration: 3 months
Team Members: Two
• One month training at Mother Dairy Private Limited, Nagpur.
• Attended 7 day workshop on recent advances in Biotechnological tools and technology held at PIET Nagpur.
• Attended 3 day workshop on “Hands on tissue culture techniques”. SPECIALISATION
• Basic knowledge of microbiology techniques.
• Efficient handling of UV spectrophotometer, pH meter and sterilization instrument.
• Well versed with Microsoft word and Microsoft excel. CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Participated in a poster competition in national conference PLATINIUM-REACT held at LIT Nagpur.
• Participated in Science quiz competition by Vigyan Prasar held at PIET Nagpur.
• Participated in project model competition
• Elected as captain by team members in Kendriya Vidyalaya kho-kho team.
• School champion in football, kho-kho.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
• Playing cricket, football and badminton.
• Confident, Communication skills, Adaptable, Leadership skills, Work ethic. PERSONAL DETAILS
Name : Swapnil Raware
Date of birth : 12 October, 1997.
Languages known : English, Hindi.
Permanent address: Plot no.9 Navneet Nagar Amravati road Nagpur, Maharashtra. DECLARATION
I, hereby, solemnly declare that the above mentioned information is true to the best of my knowledge. Date: