Business solution Manager
Looking for a new and challenging managerial position in the information technology field that allow utilization of my skills and provide my experience to help businesses and organizations to develop business solutions
Name : Mansour Mohammed Farea Al-Thobhani
Mobile : 97212387
Nationality : Yemeni
Marital Status : Married
Residence : Transferable
Driver License : Private License
KING ABDULAZIZ University Jeddah, K.S.A
Bachelor of Computer Science 1995
• Course PMP
• Strategic planning
• Course in leadership
• Course in achievement
• Course in MCSE
• Microsoft Share point
Al Enma’a Real Estate Co –Kuwait (subsidiary of KFH) Kuwait 2000 – 2017 ERP Project Manager
• Accountable to Manage, supervise, maintain and support ERP Business applications.
• I worked as Project Manager of Oracle E-business SuiteR12 implementation for the company.
• The scope of this project is to implement the following components/ modules : 1- Oracle Financials ( General Ledger Accounts Payable Accounts Receivable Fixed Assets Cash Management)
2- HCM (Human Capital Management) ( Human Resources (HR),Payroll,Self Service Human Resources (SSHR))
3- Oracle SCM (Supply Chain Management)( Inventory,Order Management, Oracle Procurement)
4- Oracle Projects, Projects Management (Projects Contracts,Projects Billing )
• Other Responsibilities
• Manage and oversee other IT project, schedules, timelines and act as a single point of contact for Business.
• Share and distributing the report to relevant business units and stake holdersof ENMAA.
• Migration Master Data and history data from old system to the new system.
• Oversee the design of new custom reports.
ERP Application consultant
• Maintenance & management of business applications, Project Management for implementation of new IT initiatives, evaluation of technology .
• Emis2000 ERP implementation and support for end user level. Implementation of new technologies - Ensure support & deployment of new technology/projects in line with the business needs, ensuring smooth operations and high availability of the IT infrastructure with minimum downtime.
• Implementation, supervision and support for Emis2000 ERP system (Property Management(Real Estate), Maintenance,Financial Management (GL,AR,AP),Fixed assets,Cash management, SCM Management (Inventory control,Procurement, Sales 2
management), HR / Payroll, Concrete mixing plant) designed by oracle developer 2000 and based on Oracle Database 10G
• Create new systems related to the core system like car maintenance, real estate maintenance, consolidation & co-relation between different business units and accounting system.
Al-Musbah Trading Group KSA – Jeddah
System Analyst 1995-2000
• Success in computerization process within one year after 6 years of Al-Musbah's continuous effort
• Implementation in KSA (6 implementation Sites)
• Implementation point of sale at 5 Showroom in Jeddah KSA
• Implementation of EMIS/2000 Solution (Designed in Designer/2000 and code generated in Developer/2000) (10 sites are fully implemented at all over KSA ).
• Designing and Development of new modules in Emis/2000 ERP and new Reports. True business application automation through modification and development of new modules in Emis/2000 ERP. The efficiency level has gone up by 70% and the chances of errors in data entry and control had been reduced.
• Write same of module related to the System and generate so many Reports PROJECTS
• Project Manager of Oracle E-business SuiteR12 implementation.
• Implement ERP Oracle system (EMIS2000) in KSA (6 implementation Sites).
• Manage customization /integration of system developed for Customer/tenant communication and deployed of collaboration systems (Call Center, website, IP telephony and establishment of social media network)
• Establishment of an archive system to keep the documents of all departments in the company.
• Supervising the design of the website and the telephone applications of the company is linked to the main applications.
• Excellent experience in Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Forms and Reports
• Design complex Management Reports.
• Excellent communication skills
• Team Leadership
• Problem Solving/Analytical skills
• Flexibility and Adaptability
Arabic : Native language
English : Very Good (Read, Write and Speaking )