PELAGIO A. TINAYTINAY JR.
AL SADD, DOHA QATAR
MOBILE No.:+974-****-**** / 30979751
To positively look for a competent and challenging post that will give me an opportunity to showcase my skills and talents towards a new establishment.
My experience complements the responsibilities that include over 10 year’s strong records management experience with University, Semi Government and Construction Company in the Philippines and Qatar in a very challenging role. I have been able to advance in my career through demonstrated initiative and the ability to work effectively under pressure. In my current position as a Document Controller, I have had the opportunity to work independently in a complex environment, which has strengthened my professional skills specializing in Document
I have positive attitude towards customers, colleagues and management, have strong communication skills, strong problem solving and analytical skills, have quick interaction scheme, am capable of working under pressure, and am adaptable and flexible to any situation.
Hassanesco Trading & Contracting, Doha, Qatar
August 2019 – Present
Construction of 80 Villas – West Bay, Doha, Qatar
Construction of 200 Villas – Ain Khaled, Doha, Qatar
Construction of New Student Affairs Building – Qatar University
1. Responsible for all documentation receiving and issuance; including registration, numbering, distribution and filling. 2. Transmission of Electronic document in accordance to the project distribution system.
3. Uploading to Aconex
4. Document classifications, sorting, filing, and archiving in accordance to project document indexing and filing system. EDUCATION
Bachelor of Science in
Of the Philippines,
San Pedro, Laguna,
Clerk Processor B,
Part Time Guidance/
Librarian & Collection
PELAGIO A. TINAYTINAY JR. - 2 of 4
KEO International Consultants, Doha, Qatar
Facility Management & Administration – FM&A Division
(May 15 – June 30, 2019)
1. Provide administrative/ facilitation support for developing, organizing and maintaining departmental filing and recordkeeping systems along with offices maintenance support. 2. Process faculty and maintenance invoices, payments, prepare purchase requests, petty cash requests, and resolve payment issues in coordination with vendors and finance. 3. Process tickets for out bound and inbound passengers traveling abroad with hotel accommodations thru travel agent representative assign in the company. 4. Purchased office supplies, kitchen supplies stationary supplies keeping inventory. KEO International Consultants, Doha, Qatar
May 2014 – March 2019
Design and Build for the Modification and Additional Works to Existing Schools and Kindergarten – ASHGHAL (2017 -2019)
Audit Bureau Headquarters, Doha, Qatar (2014-2016) 1. Responsible for all documentation receiving and issuance; including registration, numbering, distribution and filling.
2. Performs distribution as assigned, type’s memos, letters, reports and other miscellaneous documents, as required.
3. Transmission of Electronic document in accordance to the project distribution system. 4. Completing project documentation closeout while ensuring that categories on Supplier Document Requirements List (SDRL).
5. Updating contractors, vendor documents and drawings in data base Applicable Management System
(AMS), monitoring and follow-up.
6. To maintain the filing system according to the Company’s procedures and in accordance with client’s standard.
7. Data input to database related to document receiving and tracking, transmittals, imaging, archive, reproduction and distribution.
8. Document classifications, sorting, filing, and archiving in accordance to project document indexing and filing system.
9. Maintains CM/Engineering databases, generates reports and verification of data. 10. Maintain a history of drawing revisions and transmittal sent to architects, contractors and sub- contractors. Maintaining library drawing files (hard copy & electronic). Classical Palace, Doha, Qatar
Document Controller/Secretary (Construction & Operations Department) Project: Zubarah Hotel
August 2011 – December 2013
1. Keep track of all documents correspondences and transaction. 2. Maintain and update all document registers
3. Control the issue and receipt of all documents and drawings. Ensure that documents are filed, maintained, easily retrievable, and secure
PELAGIO A. TINAYTINAY JR. - 3 of 4
4. Ensure that originals remain in document control. Copies of original documents are distributed against signed receipts.
5. Monitor and update any change and modification to the technical documents 6. Bring the attention of the Construction Manager to any deviation from agreed works 7. Liaise with the project team for the preparation of presentation materials where necessary. 8. Prepare weekly report/ present the weekly report during the weekly meeting if the construction manager or the site engineer is not available.
9. Prepare Request for payment, Order Confirmation, Quotation and follow up the status. 10. Serve as the recording Secretary for the projects under the department 11. Coordinate with purchasing people if the requested materials for site are delivered on time or it has been process on time.
12. Prepare monthly report of the construction department San Pedro Water District, Philippines (GOCC – Government and Controlled Corporation)
Clerk Processor B (Acting as Assistant Manager to the General Services Division Manager) March 2008 – August 2011
A. Property Custodian
a. Assigned under the General Services Division
b. Responsible for the issuance and control of PAR (Property Accountability Receipt) c. Conduct monthly inventory of office supplies and equipments; d. Responsible for the issuance of office supplies and equipment; e. Maintains BIN card of office supplies;
f. Safekeeping of office supplies, materials, equipment and all surrendered defective items and replacement;
g. Oversee the annual inventory both office supplies and construction materials; h. Prepare the annual report of both Office supplies and construction materials; B. Purchasing Assistant
Compiles and maintains records of transactions and office activities of the Purchasing Department and supports the Purchasing Supervisor and others as needed. a. Assist the Procurement Agent in preparing the necessary documents for Purchase Orders ; b. Maintaining vendor list of prospective subcontractors and materials/new products. c. Maintaining the log of all material orders and purchases d. Filing of all necessary documents
PELAGIO A. TINAYTINAY JR. - 4 of 4
Polytechnic University of the Philippines – San Pedro Extension Part Time – Guidance/ Librarian & Collection Officer May 2007 – August 2007
1. Monitor the overall flow of the library and if minor concerns of the students (personal or school related) arises, assist them and give them advices and possible solutions. 2. Served as Collection officer during enrollment, prepare financial report, deposits the amount collected to the bank on behalf of the university, take over some of the classes if the respective professors are not available due to some emergency matters.
JCAV- JPLCV CENTER FOR ACADEMIC VALUES FOUNDATION, INC. Theme: Property & Supply Management (Updates in RA 9184) and New COA Rules San Pablo Water District Training Center, San Pablo, Laguna March 23, 24, & 25, 2011
DCDR TRAINING& MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Theme: Journey to Excellence: Key to Growth & Change Seminar/Workshop Bethlehem House of Prayer, Tagaytay City, Philippines December 1 & 2, 2010
ECLESIASTES MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH CENTER
Theme: Comprehensive Forum on Fiscal Administration for Public Executives Hotel Rembrandt, Tomas Morato Ext., Quezon City, Philippines August 31, 2010 & September 1, & 2, 2010
CAMP- Conference of Aspiring Marketing Professionals Theme: New wave in Service Marketing
PICC Complex, Roxas Blvd. Pasay City, Philippines - February 12, 2007 CAMP- Conference of Aspiring Marketing Professionals Theme: Adventures in Customer Experience Management PICC Complex, Roxas Blvd. Pasay City, Philippines
February 11, 2006
STRATMARK- Strategic Marketing Conference 2006
Araneta Coliseum, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.