Email firstname.lastname@example.org San Antonio TX 78232
Results-oriented leader offering over 10 years of proven success in demanding leadership and project lead roles with the King Abdulaziz Medical City and Private Universities. Possesses a Masters of Arts in Teaching Physical Education.
Embraces new challenges and employs exceptional decision-making and problem-solving skills. Expert leadership skills, tested and proven in diverse environments. Proven ability to conceptualize solutions to a broad spectrum of leadership and project challenges. Merges hands-on leadership with excellent communication and interpersonal skills to continually motivate organizations toward goal attainment. Persistent, resourceful and innovative with relentless initiative.
Site Supervisor Aug- 2019- Jan 2020
RESCARE Inc. San Antonio, TX
Coaches and mentors six direct support staff. Ensures clinical and behavioral support objectives and goals are implemented and documented. Monitors the budget and finances of the clients served. Collects and reports management information to ensure continuous evaluation and improvement of operations. Attends and participates in site meetings, including completing required training. Addresses and corrects health, safety and environmental concerns. Completes all required documentation in a timely manner.
Physical Education Prof. 1 Jun 2017- Mar 2018
Dela Salle University Cavite City, Philippines
Handled Physical Education subject for first and second year college students. Teach gymnastics, swimming and team sports classes.
Personal Trainer Jun 2014- Apr 2016
YMCA Thousand Oaks San Antonio TX
Performed assigned task including the health and safety of the Y clients using the fitness area. Monitors and check the membership validity of Y clients and offers them a personalized exercise program if they needed. Promotes the different exercise programs for the Y clients. Designed group exercise such as circuit training for social development of the Y clients and to generate income for the department. Cecilia Hernandez-Wilson
Physical Education Instructor II Jun 2012 to Mar 2013 Bernardo College Las Pinas, Philippines
Handled the College Physical Education subjects such as Gymnastics, Team Sports, and Swimming classes. Recreation Specialist I / Swimming /Fitness Instructor May 2009 to Oct. 2010 King Abdulaziz Medical City Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Recreation Specialist accountable for providing oversight and instruction to employees and King Abdulaziz Medical City National Guard (NGHA) dependents in Physical Fitness. Founder/Chairman responsible for implementing the King Abdulaziz Medical City Tennis Club activities. Developedand executed training plans in physical fitness; to include aerobics and cardiovascular improvement. Completed classes on basic/advanced swimming; trained and evaluated dependents in swimming lessons and aerobic exercises. Supervisor in Charge during the absence of the Recreation Director; Responsible for day to day operations, including the execution of recreational activities planned and the executions of policies and procedures. Proficient in various levels of Decision-Making Process and the implementation of training plans. Responsible for counseling and mentoring thirty five recreation personnel. Recreation Supervisor July 2007 to Feb. 2009
Armed Forces Hospital Southern Region Khamis, Saudi Arabia
• Recreation Supervisor accountable for the daily operations of three recreation centers and supervision of eleven recreational staff member. Developed and executed monthly work schedules. Provided annual calendar of activities for the hospital employees and their dependents. Monitored daily income for Internet shop and Salon. Submitted weekly financial reports to Finance Division. Placed necessary work orders for the maintenance of the recreation facilities and recommended upgrades for renovation. Enforced the policies and procedures of the recreation department. Organized and hosted various sports tournaments for the morale and welfare of employees and their dependents. Developed and conducted monthly all source briefings to the Assistant Program Director. Attended to the concerns of the employees, dependents, to include recreation staff members.
Recreation Specialist II May 2004 to Oct. 2006
King Abdulaziz Medical City Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Performed all assigned task; to include scheduling and conduct of swimming and aerobic classes. Official Committee Member of the Inter-Department and Inter-Hospital Volleyball League. Team Captain of the King Abdulaziz Medical City Ladies Volleyball Tournament Championship 2004 Team. Facilitator of the Summer Camp Program, for the hospital employee’s dependents.
Physical Education Teacher / Lecturer II June 2006 to Mar. 2007 De La Salle University Cavite, Philippines
• Conducted Physical Education Classes in Rhythmic Gymnastics, Aerobics and Basic Swimmingfor first and second year college students. Prepared counseling and assessments of the students. Evaluated and published report cards. Facilitated and officiated the intramural sports tournaments.Planned the different components of the physical education curriculum.Prepares an annual report and evaluation on the implementation of the physical education program.
! 2 Page
Recreation Specialist June 2003 to Jan. 2004
Northwest Armed Forces Hospital Tabuk, Saudi Arabia
• Instructor / Coordinator for swimming lessons and aerobic classes. Organized and facilitated Volleyball Tournaments.Officiated different sports competition organizes by the recreation department.Regularly check the safety standards of the equipment and facilities of the training area. Recreation Assistant May 2000 to Nov. 2001
King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Founder of the Ladies Inter-Hospital Volleyball Team participating in the King Abdulaziz Medical City (KAMC) Volleyball Tournaments. Plan, resource and instruct swimming lessons and aerobic classes. Responsible for coordinate with the Organization Committee of the tournament regarding details of the competition. Secondary Classroom Teacher Apr. 1999 to Apr. 2000 Philippine International English School of Kuwait Fahaheel, Kuwait
• Instructor of Physical Education subjects for high school and elementary level students. Organized the field demonstrations for the school participated by all the students and faculty members. Designed the Physical Education subject syllabus, prototype and modules as teaching materials. Pioneer faculty member of the said school and included in the accreditation of the Philippines Department of Education. Enforced guidelines/policies as directed by the School Board of Trustees. Reporting directly to the school principal.
Philippine Normal University June 1990 to Mar. 1992 Master of Arts in Teaching Physical Education Manila, Philippines Philippine Normal College June 1984 to Mar. 1988
Bachelor of Science in Education Manila, Philippines
(Major in Physical Education)
Ramon Magsaysay High School June 1980 to Mar. 1984 General Education Manila, Philippines
Professional Board Examination for Teachers Nov. 1988 to Present Manila, Philippines
! 3 Page
Certificate of Training
Heart Saver CPR AED Aug. 26, 2019 -Aug. 25, 2021
American Heart Association
English / Filipino / (Limited Arabic)
Association of Fitness Professionals of the Philippines Jan. 2001 to Present
(AFPP) Manila, Philippines
Amateur Sports Aerobics Association of the Philippines June 2001 to Present
(AAAP) Manila, Philippines
State Colleges Universities Athletic Association June 1984 to Present
(SCUAA) Manila, Philippines
Women’s National Colleges Athletic Association June 1984 to Present
(WNCAA) Manila, Philippines
Tournament Organizer for the following Sports
Volleyball, Swimming, Lawn Tennis
Table Tennis, Badminton, Football, Soccer, Passive games etc. Youth Summer Camp
Mr. Saud Al Bakr King Abdulaziz University
General Director Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi
Brig. Gen. Abdullah Al Wadani Armed Forces Hospital, Southern Region Programmed Director Khamis Musyaht, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Mr. Sultan Al Ahmed King Abdulaziz Medical City
Director, Staff Recreation Services Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
I hereby attest that all the information is true and correct.
CECILIA J. WILSON
! 4 Page
! 5 Page