M.A. Nagar, Redhills,
Mobile No: +91-735******
To obtain a challenging position to utilize my skills and abilities by taking up new responsibilities and work dedicatedly for the upheaval of the organization and myself. CAREER SUMMARY
IHD INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD - Manufacturer of Electric Fuel Pump to major Auto Manufacturers. Jr. Engineer – Quality System Management Department From 02-Mar-2018 to 11-Feb-2020 Total Experience – 2 Years
The company is an IATF16949 & ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 certified company with South Korea as the base Manufacturing and supplying automotive components to various OEM’ s for Four-Wheeler Segments. Company present customers:
• Hyundai Motor India Ltd,
• Ford India Ltd
• Toyota Kriloskar Motor.
• KIA Motor India Ltd
• Electrical Fuel Pump
• Electrical Fuel Sender (Fuel Level Gauge)
• Pressure Regulator and Fuel Filter
• Fuel Delivery Module (FDM)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITES
Departments Skills • Basic knowledge of automotive quality systems (APQP, PPAP, Gage R&R, Process Capability)
• Strong technical aptitude (i.e. able to read and comprehend technical documentation, ability to comprehend and execute procedures)
• Knowledge of assorted quality tools and standards (Gage R&R, Capability, PFD, PFMEA, PCP)
Software & Other Skills • Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Quality Core Tools & Problem Solving Methodologies
• Strong grammar, usage, proofreading and editing skills
• Ability to moderate discussions
• Automation (PLC, SCADA & VFD)
• Control Chart - Preparation of X bar R charts for the sc and sp process.
• Problem Analyse- Inline & customer field part analysis as a result of nonconformance of the product and to make effective corrective and preventive actions(CAPA) by using 8D report.
• Rejection Handling- Responsible for controlling day to day inline quality activities in shop floor through implementation of the quality control tools.
• 3C5S- Responsible for controlling Shop floor 3C5S activities.
• Audit Coordinate- Preparation and co-ordination for customer audit HMI(5 Star audit), FORD(Q1), TKM & IATF 16949, ISO 14001 & ISO 45001 certification audit.
• Process Capability study - Preparation of Cp, Cpk study for Special Characteristics process.
• Measuring Device Handling - Calibration and Purchasing of Measuring Equipments.
• Handled measuring instruments such as Video measuring machine, Venier caliper, Micrometer, Dial gauge, GONO Gauge.
• 4M Change Management- Follow up try out done during 4m changes it part &ensure conformance of the part for mass production.
• Responsible for quality Internal audit and assess improvement initiatives resulting from quality audit both internal & external.
• PPM Analyse -Preparation of Daily, Weekly & Monthly reports & Updating of monthly Quality quantifiers.
• Core Documents- Updating of Control plan,PFMEA,PFC as per the changes in the process.
• Improvement-Quality improvements to avoid rejection in inline and customer end.
• Rejection Data Analyse - Preparation of daily rejection and scrap report.
• Failure cost Analyse -Preparing the COPQ for NC products to supplier.
• CFT activity-Coordinate to form a cft to solve major,critical issues.
• Supplier Audit- Coordinate for Supplier Audit for major Issues to resolve
• Safety- Appointed as safety ambassador and conducting safety audits
• ITFT – Active member in improvement Team
• KAIZEN- Active member of implementing and coordinating employee’s suggestion system for continuous improvement
• Training-Responsible for Conducting training at regular planned intervals about Inline & Customer issue awareness & Quality standards to operators
• ERT- Member of emergency response team and also a trained first aider. AUDIT KNOWLEDGE:
• Certification Body audit – Coordinating external audits and closure of Non conformities & preparing CAPA report
• Internal audits – Responsible for conducting internal audits for IATF, EMS & SAFETY and also the process and product audit
• 5 star Audit- Coordinate for 5star Audit(HMI)
AREA OF INTEREST:
• Quality, Health & Safety
• First place in oratorical competition at school level ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES:
• BE – ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology with CGPA of 7.7, 2018 passed out
• HSC in Velammal matriculation Hr. Sec School with aggregate percentage of 84, 2014 passed out
• SSC in Velammal matriculation Hr. Sec. School with aggregate Percentage of 94, 2012 Passed out ACADEMIC PROJECTS:
• Compensation of Unbalanced Voltage in Radial Distribution System by Distributed Power Flow Controller (DPFC) EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Trained first aider.
• Done Automation course on PLC, SCADA and VFD.
• In-Plant Training at TANGEDCO for 1week at porur substation (410KV SS).
• In-Plant Training Nettur Technical Training foundation, Bangalore on PLC, SCADA and Robotics.
• In-Plant Training at Intergal coach factory (ICF) at villivakam.
• In-Plant Training at VOLTECH Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd & Transformer Factory at Pillaipakkam. STRENGTH:
• Walk through an extra mile to accomplish the work
• Adopt myself to any conditions.
• Effective team worker
• Passion for learning & adapting new things
• Reading Books
Date of birth : 29th July 1996
Father's Name : Mr. Kabilan. T
Gender : Female
Languages known : English & Tamil (Read, Speak & Write), Permanent Address :NO:5/60, Teacher Street, M.A. Nagar, Redhills, Chennai-52. DECLARATION
I hereby declared that the above furnished details are true and correct to the best of my knowledge Place: Chennai Thanks and Regards