CAREER PROFILE: PROJECT MANAGER
Results-driven Project Manager with over ten years of progressive experience managing complex projects. Excellent project management leadership and cross-functional communication skills with the ability to take projects from initial concept to completion.
ACENTO Advertising, Santa Monica, CA 05/2019 to present Accounts: Wells Fargo, California Tobacco Control Program, Mitsubishi, Banner Health Project Management Director
• Build and implement new processes to increase efficiencies.
• Responsible for improving agency workflows.
• Build PM & Proofreader teams from the ground.
• Implement continuous process improvements and optimizations.
• Develop creative resourcing solutions to improve productivity and maintain proper staffing.
• Manage all integrated advertising campaigns from kick-off to traffic.
• Develop and manage overall project timing plans, monitor delivery dates, providing updates to all key team members on progress and raise red flags on any timing issues. CONILL/SAATCHI & SAATCHI, El Segundo, CA 03/2012 to 02/2019 Multicultural Advertising and marketing, Hispanic specialty Accounts: Toyota, T-Mobile, Lowes, P&G, Nestle Audible, Denny’s, Alaska Airlines, Aflac, ampm, Nationwide.
Associate Director Project Management
• Managed integrated advertising campaigns including digital, HTML, statics, special units, landing page development, microsites, social media, direct mail, TV, OOH, print, and email marketing campaigns for various clients.
• Established, improved, and implemented processes that increased productivity and efficiency.
• Managed creative department resources and labor across the internal agency.
• Built out the project management and proofreading department; hiring, training, building standard operations procedures and introducing processes (8 direct reports)
• Managed the workflow of 45+ full-time and freelance creatives.
• Responsible for resource forecasting and allocation of project managers, creative, studio, and proofreaders/translators teams.
Project Manager (Freelance) 2009 to 2012
Agency Clients: ISI Translation Services, Grizzard, Russ Reid, Herbalife Accounts: World Vision US, World Vision Canada, Food Banks, HealthNet, Aflac.
• Supported creative department on the creation, production, and delivery of direct response and direct mail materials including A/B testing, retargeting and loyalty programs.
• Troubleshoot bottlenecks, dissolved conflicts, managed production details on multichannel campaigns.
• Managed multi-language projects and worked with vendors locally and internationally.
• Evaluated all job requested, gathered missing details, created and communicated project schedules, answered stakeholder’s questions on any given project, routed proofs for stakeholder approval, and ensured all feedback was implemented.
• Responsible for ensuring all copy, translation, adaptation, design, and web production deadlines were met and that all materials were delivered per the original request date. MARISOL ZUMAETA
TADIN HERB & TEA COMPANY, Vernon, CA 02/2008 to 09/2008 Associate Marketing Manager
• Tracked business by the company, region, market, and key accounts.
• Managed marketing budget and projects; work with outside marketing agencies and freelancers.
• Responsible for all aspects of new product development, new package design, and old package re- design.
• Prepared advertising and promotional material to increase sales of products. Worked with sales departments, distributors, advertising agencies, and suppliers. LEXICON MARKETING USA, Los Angeles, CA 12/2001 – 01/2008 Direct response marketing company and creator of Inglés sin Barreras, the best selling video-based English learning program.
Marketing Project Manager
• Managed, planned, and implemented the introduction of language products, line extensions, and new categories for the catalog business, including the creation of collateral marketing pieces for all product lines.
• Supported catalog program production including strategy, page layouts, approving images, photography, and pricing; proof, and language accuracy.
• Managed loyalty/retention program targeting DRTV-generated names.
• Managed, supervised, and implemented improvements in the sales and customer service process, focusing on increasing sales and customer retention.
• Successfully executed direct response campaigns for new and existing products.
• Worked closely with all departments to problem solve and stay on top of day-to-day campaigns and project details.
• Regularly evaluated and issued reports of call center performance according to established metrics; talk time, closing ratio.
Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering Lima, PERU University of Lima
Project Management Certification Los Angeles, CA, USA UCLA Extension
Six Sigma Green Belt Los Angeles, CA, USA
Executive Leadership Certification Madrid, SPAIN
Complutense University of Madrid
• Bilingual English/Spanish
• Proficient in MS Project, Word, Excel, Gdocs, Gsheets, Gslides, Workfront, Box, Basecamp, Smartsheets, Workamajic, Adobe Pro, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Visio
• Knowledgeable of InDesign, Photoshop, Jira, and Asana,