JOHN JERIN RAJAN E-Mail Id: - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: - 009***********
Passport. No – K5629886
To be potential resource to the organization were I can utilize all my skills and knowledge which would help the organization to grow & further enhance my growth profile. It would be my never- ending dedication to maintain the spectrum of integrity, honesty and character.
Smart working and preserving
Work effectively in team
Hard work and enormous memory
Demonstrated skills in relationship management
Proficient in handling the activities in coordination with the internal / external departments.
Positive about every fact of life.
Passion for work and besides that a good listener & adaptive. SKILLS:
ACADEMIC PROFILE: -
(Bachelor Management Studies)
TVM SCHOOL & COLLEGE
1. People Skills 2. Self-Reliance Skills 3. Job Specific Skills
- Team work
- Interpersonal Skills
- Customer Orientation
- Oral Communication
- Foreign Language
- Self-Promotion Skills
- Initiative and pro-
- Networking Skills
- Willing to learn
- Action Planning
Strong organizational skills;
The ability to plan, & own
initiative and meet deadlines;
Oral and written communication
A pleasant, confident telephone
Reliability and honesty;
Project management skills.
WORK EXPERIENCES: -
DIRECTORS SECRETARY / LEAD SURVEYOR & LAR SPECIALIST – ROYAL COMMISSION KSA –
(1/08/2018 – 1/04/2020) -:
Handling all the responsibilities of being a secretary to The Director of the Department & it includes,
- Dairy Management
- Travel arrangement & assist in travel.
- Booking rooms and conference facilities;
- Arrange & Coordinate off site meetings, Venue Booking & Refreshments
- Attend over meeting & Minutes Taking
- Handling all the requests being sent for Survey process.
- Organizing all Survey contacts.
- Reviewing all Survey Work orders
- Handling LAR (Land Allocation Request) on Geo-media.
- Allocating and keeping a sharp watch on the system.
- Handling Morasalat – A Emailing Webpage inside the organization
- Prepare monthly report.
- Coordinating with the Geo-Graphic team for updates.
- Conduct meeting for monthly updates.
- Keeping a track for all the survey works being currently conducted on the Government land which is held under the Royal Commission.
DIRECTORS SECRETARY: - ROYAL COMMISSION – KSA- 7/03/2015 - 31/07/2018 – CURRENTLY EMPLOYED: -
Secretarial Assistance for Director & Executive Management Office: -
Provide assistance for any general service, IT&T and HR related issues
Maintain and update the leave plan for Director and Executive Management Office;
Assist in travel arrangements, catering and off-site meetings as required;
Devising and maintaining office systems;
Booking rooms and conference facilities;
Meetings & Calendar management
Arrange & Coordinate off site meetings, Venue Booking & Refreshments.
Phone screenings, Schedule Meetings & Appointments
Preparing meeting agenda, Facilities Arrangement, Reminder to agents, Stakeholders, Investors & Office Members.
Attend over meeting & Minutes Taking.
Create, organize and maintain files and records for the Director;
Maintain office files and records in accordance with internal procedures;
Organize and maintain Director highly confidential documents for his reference;
Maintain a record keeping matrix and keep it always updated. Customer Service:
Function as receptionist for Director; treat confidential questions; screen calls, letters and visitors;
Answer questions and provide information of a complex nature to save Director time;
Route or answers routine correspondence not requiring Director attention;
Organize and expedite flow of work through Director Office and initiate follow-up actions;
Answer employees' queries in a timely and professional manner; Mid-Level Coordination:
Ensure active participation by G-Assistance to enhance safety awareness;
Recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
Arranging in-house and external events.
ADMINISTRATOR - PROJECTS DEPT – ROYAL COMMISSION KSA – 25/10/12 To 06/03/15
Provide administrative support to management and other personnel within the office to ensure their needs are met;
Issue Company letters and other official letters and translation as requested;
Purchasing of stationary, furniture, water, food stuffs and other office supplies;
Purchasing and provision of cleaning staff for office;
Keeping expense records with appropriate reporting;
Arrange meeting and conferences as requested;
Substitute Project Administrator during his absence;
Helps with general administrative work in the office as required, typing, filing etc.
Provide guidelines to G-Assistants in order to ensure alignment of work;
Meet with G-Executive Management Assistants on a monthly basis to ensure adherence to Company goals;
Arrange and coordinate all requirements for the yearly Team Building - Secretaries Day.
Ensure active participation by G-Assistance to enhance safety awareness.
Ensure participation by G-Assistance in one Corporate Social Responsibility CSR activity.
Ensure active participation by G-Assistance during the Family Day Celebration.
Other duties as assigned
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - AL-HUWAIS GENERAL TRADING - (AL-KHOBAR) KSA 15/09/12 - 20/10/12
Working closely with the departments
Maintain and distribute staff weekly schedules
Handling visitors and clients and screen all telephone calls
Handling official correspondences
Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and prepare materials needed for the meeting
Verified invoices & made cost distribution lists for the concerned departments
Prepared timesheets for the employees
Vehicle Stickers and passes for all vehicles
Ensure all purchases are covered by approved requisitions.
Other duties as assigned
1. Additional knowledge in Computers
(Microsoft word, Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and basic knowledge in other computerial programmes).
2. Geo – Media Software.
3. Morasalat Software. (Royal Commission Mailing System) EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: -
Member of Student’s Council: -
- Worked in a 10 member’s team in Student’s Council Core Team, handling the Administration Department as well as assisting the Accounts Department.
- Responsibilities involved organizing cultural programs, solving technical problems, handling all documentation works, and other activities.
Student Coordinator of 44th Cultural Youth Festival organized by University of Mumbai: -
- Responsibilities as Coordinator involved organizing and managing the 44th cultural youth festival of University of Mumbai.
- Lead a team of 20 as Student Coordinator to manage the events conducted at the 44th Cultural Youth Festival of University of Mumbai.
Inter- College festival ‘XPRESSIONS-The Celebration of Youth’: -
- Vice- President for a team consisting of 250 students for 2 years to organize the most happening Cultural Fest at Navi Mumbai named “XPRESSIONS –The Celebration of Youth”.
- 2011- Administration Head of the Inter College Festival
- 2010- Administration head, Accounts Head and the Technical Head of the Inter College Festival and assisting the Creativity Department.
Date of Birth
Cricket, Volley Ball, Music, Reading, Travelling, Playing instruments, Accepting new challenging activities etc.
English, Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Malayalam, & Arabic. Transferable Iqama.
I hereby affirm that the above given information is true to best of my knowledge. JERIN RAJAN