ARUNKARTHICK N Mobile: 095********
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION Email: firstname.lastname@example.org OBJECTIVE:
To take a challenging role on business operations as Business Analyst and give an efficient and effective solution that will help the organization to achieve the best solution in business and ultimately increase its productivity in market.
PERSONAL KEY SKILLS:
1. Problem solving ability, excellent communication skills, ability to interact with people cordially, Good verbal and written communication skills.
2. To take a challenging post for understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties. 3. A customer oriented, multitask professional with excellent analytical and logical skills possesses rich experience of 6+ experience as Business Analyst.
4. Expert in identifying and finding the system requirements. 5. Ability to produce the best result in critical situations. 6. Ability to work in team as well as individual.
1. Expertise in preparing document for business requirements which was used by functional team as well as development team.
2. Handling the various activities of the project like information gathering, analyzing the information gathered, documenting the functional or business requirements. 3. Used SDLC methodology.
Designation - Sr Freelance Business Consultant
Period - August 2019 to Present
Job Profile - Business analysis is set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of an organization, and recommend solutions that enable organizations to achieve its goals. As a Business Analyst (BA) i have to interfaces with the customers to understand their requirements. This role is distinct from that of a technical designer of software solutions who works on the basis of the requirements gathered by the BA.
• Understand what the business does and how it does it
• Determine how to improve existing business process
• Determine which tasks/steps to automate (identify scope and get the
• Design the features of IT systems (create functional requirements)
• Implement the new features of the IT system (technical design)
• Assists in enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
• Takes input from supervisor and appropriately and accurately applies
• Communicates and applies project standards.
• Manages resources in accordance with project schedule.
• Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
• Understands the components of running a fiscally successful project. Previous Employee
Designation - Sr. Business Analyst
Period - August 2018 to August 2019
Job Profile - Requirement gathering and analysis, system understanding & preparing the functional specification document and software requirement document for the projects.
- Extensively gathered requirements from all users and key personnel to understand the current functionality of the existing system, new features and enhancements required to find true business solution.
- Interact with the client to analyze the functional and technical needs and development team to streamline the development process.
- Research and analyze the project requirement to build the level and complexity of the project
- Involved in multiple phases of SDLC including analysis, system scope, feasibility, designing, development, testing, implementation and maintenance of new modules of the projects.
- Developed various SRS related to enhancements and various modules of the project.
- Closely worked with the development team and testing team throughout the project
- Managing Projects at different stages as SCRUM Master (Agile Methodology is followed)
- Experience in owning the product roadmap (writing Use cases/User stories) and Creating Use cases (UML) and mockups.
- Building relationship and interpersonal skills with global stakeholders.
- End to End development/support and lead for the project. Technical Skill - Methodologies SDLC, Waterfall Model, Agile Model
- Documentation Tools MS word, MS Excel, MS Power Poin, MS Visio
- Operating Systems Windows (XP, 2007, Vista,), Linux Tools Used - Rational Rose- To structure the model of the project (UMI)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Designation - Business Analyst
Period - December 2014 to February 2018
Job Profile - Understanding service objectives and capturing business requirements through active listening & questioning techniques
- Able to prepare Business Requirement Document,Software Requirement Specification and Writing business Proposal.
- Early involvement all the way from Initial request, Scoping,Estimation, Approval, Requirements, Build and Implementation.
- Project management between internal teams and customer on various deliverables meeting integrity expectations throughout the development cycle.
- Well expertise in connecting clients in AMER, APAC and EMEA
- Preparing Functional document and Non-Functional Documentation Key Responsibilities - Need to collect the requirement in the basis of Email, Face to Face discussion and through Skype call.
- To document the process by identifying the requirements
- Need to prepare (MOM) Minutes of Meeting, Once the discussion done with the client.
- Single handed end to end responsibility- Project management, information Gathering, Integrity, customer relation/solutions, managing and leading the Functional requirements.
- Assisting the technical team to prepare Technical Requirement Document.
- Conducted the project meetings successfully by coordinating allusers, technical staff and support personnel
Technical Skill - Methodologies SDLC, Waterfall Model, Agile Model
- Documentation Tools MS word, MS Excel, MS Power Poin, MS Visio
- Operating Systems Windows(XP,2007,Vista,), Linux PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
Designation - Business Analyst
Period - November 2011 to December 2014
Job profile - Handling various activities of the project like information gathering, analyzing the information gathered, documenting the functional or business requirements.
- Responsible for analyzing the needs of the business and its customers and coming up with solutions to business problems.
- Managing the work from initial request through estimation, approval, requirements, build and implementation.
- Strategic analysis undertaken and delivered to inform, manage and drive stakeholder expectations.
- Providing a link between the company, customer, the development team and any third-party regarding software functionality throughout the development cycle.
- To document the business process by identifying the requirements. Tools Used - Rational Rose- To structure the model of the project (UMI)
- Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
Job Achievement - Delivered 10 e-commerce projects within stringent 1 year deadline.
- Delivered more than 50 web based project within 6 month deadline. Domain Knowledge - Have good experience and knowledge in e commerce PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
BIG BAZZAR(FUTURE GROUP)
Designation - Representative
Period - May 2008 to May 2009
Job profile - Representing the sales team
Have an experie nce with the sales team to increase the monthly &weekly sales. Experience in promoting new schemes and offers
POST GRADUATE :
Course - Master of business administration (MBA)
Institute - Sri Nehru Maha Vidhyalaya Institue of Management Period - 2009-2011
Percentage - 64%
PG DIPLOMA :
- P G Diploma in entrepreneur development
Insttute - Sri Nehru Maha Vidhyalaya Institue of Management Peri d - 2009-2011
Percentage - 62%
AREA OF SPECIALIZATION:
Date of birth : 20 -12-1987
Sex : Male
Father’s name : R.Natarajan
Nationality : Indian
Religion : Hindu
Permanent address : 17/34 I, Ammasai Gounder st,
Linguistic : Speak: Tamil, English, Kannada
Read: Tamil, English
Write: Tamil, English
Basic : Windows xp, windows 7, M.S.Office 2003, 2007( Microsoft word, Excel, Powerpoint) Internet : Desktop Researcher,
Collecting online databases,
Business development researcher
INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS UNDER TAKEN:
: Master jee Acadamy, India..
: 1 year
Team size 5
Description : Done web based applications for the IIT academy for registering, maintaining the student’s profiles and maintaining test result against course categories. Graph display for test result. The project also comprises of maintaining the staffs details and the academy’s information. Capable on preparing visual presentations on website layout designs and gather information and materials from the clients. Demonstrate concepts by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts. Accomplish approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval and prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment. Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art. 3.
: Internal Website – website for grocery portal
Client : rengas online grocery, India
: 2 months
Description : Product Management contains the products to be dynamically added, edited and deleted. Variations such as colors are also programmed in this project. Order Management, the orders can be placed online and processed using CC-avenue Payment Integration. Once the order is placed, an Email intimation is sent to the buyer and the client. The order can be viewed in the back-end administrator panel, that is maintained well secured. Once the orders are processed and delivered to the 1. Title
: Ecommerce Portal-Web based application
: Procarvit, Irving,texas,Usa..
: 3 months
Description : The eCommerce websites that can exhibit the following feature. Product Management contains the products to be dynamically added, edited and deleted. Variations such as colors are also programmed in this project. Order Management, the orders can be placed online and processed using CC-avenue Payment Integration. Once the order is placed, an Email intimation is sent to the buyer and the client. The order can be viewed in the back-end administrator panel, that is maintained well secured. Once the orders are processed and delivered to the customer, the order status can be updated. Payment Integration integrates two well known payment integration - CC-Avenue and PayPAL.
We have designed the Product Designs and have Designed banner images and pamphlets.
The Code Structure is completely built on PHP Coding and the Back-end phenomenon is MySql.
Roles : Prepared Business Requirement Document, UMl methodologies used in this project. Involved from business requirement to design specification 2. Title : Web-based Application\maintaining the student’s profiles and maintaining test result against course categories
customer, the order status can be updated. Payment Integration integrates two well known payment integration - CC-Avenue and PayPAL.
5. Title : Adserver Technology for Display and Mobile adserver Client : Adintegral, UK.
Duration : 1 Year
Team size 3
Description : Customer looking for Adserver technology to deliver his ads in Web and mobile and through our SDK he need deliver the ads in Mobile Application of iOS and Android Apps. Customer wants the project to be done as customization and also need to do the enhancement in the future days to achieving work Target. Roles : Prepared business requirement document, support role in technicalrequirement document and technical design document
6. Title : Web Based (Adserver Technology )
Client : Yookos, South Africa..
Duration : 8 Months
Team size 3
Description : Customer wants to set up individual Adserver platform to serve ads in Web, Mobile and Video. Through supply side platform and demand side platform he need to integrate with multiple third party ad network. Roles : Prepared business requirement document such as objective of theproject, Back ground of the project, scope of the project, scope of the work, out Of scope, supported till design specification document. DECLARATION:
I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge. Place : Coimbatore