Human Resources Specialist
Auto Title Loans Too – Manager -April 2015 – Present
● Ensures customer contracts are signed and completed accurately.
● Review the original title from the customer.
● DOR Motor Vehicle E service.
● Collect Monthly Payments
● Maintain Office Records
● Prepared reports and maintains office records.
U.S. Army Engineer Research and Development
Center/Logistic, Vicskburg, MS -June 2015 - January 2016
● Created and amended purchase requests, billed vehicle monthly usage, and maintained weekly vehicle travel utilization forms using both CEFMS and Vehicle Information Management System
● Efficient in preparing spreadsheets and maintaining office records.
● Compute estimates of total mileage and daily usage of all fleet vehicles. Contributed to great customer service and worked effectively and independently on teams.
● Prepared correspondence, spreadsheet, database queries, reports and maintain office records.
● Prepared budgets on total mileage and day usage of all fleet vehicles.
● Reconciled billing records.
● Created in house Purchase Requests & Commitments and verified/approved the Purchase Requests & Commitments.
● Assisted with the development and oversight of the operation of the facility account budget and monitored income and expense activity to ensure that the accounts were nominal at month and year-end.
● Informed Logistics Chief of financial records, applied analytical tools to verify, interpret, and evaluate pertinent data, formed conclusions from a budget/accounting standpoint, and presented data and conclusions in a readily usable form for management purposes.
● Maintained Vehicle memoranda and financial records, applied analytical tools to verify, interpret, and evaluate pertinent data, formed conclusions from a budget/accounting standpoint, and presented data and conclusions in a readily usable form for management purposes.
416 Springridge Drive
Vicksburg, MS 39183
● Processed work orders, scheduled maintenance, and coordinated the repairs of GSA vehicles.
Shift Manager, Wendy’s - September 1997 - January 2015
● Train, monitor, and reinforce food safety procedures and safe working procedures.
● Manage food and labor costs.
● Execute company policies and procedures. Monitor inventory levels.
● Provide proper training of team members.
● Maintain fast, accurate service, provide excellent customer service and meet and/or exceed both company and customer expectations.
● Report directly to the Assistant Managers and General Manager. EDUCATION
Belhaven University, Jackson, MS — B.A. in Business Administration, - August 2012 - Present
Executive Management, Sales and Customer Support, Networking and Relationship Building, Record Keeping and Archiving, Customer Service, Product Development, Proficient in Excel, Word, Numbers, Pages, Salesforce
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST