Research & Development Engineer ELGI Equipments Ltd.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
I am dedicated, devoted, self – motivated, self – disciplined, and individual with positive attitude towards work, learning, criticism and benefit the organization.
ELGI EQUIPMENTS LIMITED
Research and Development Engineer
January 2017 - August 2019 (2 years 8 months)
Kolkata Area, India
- Developing and executing user research plans and protocols leading to design inputs
- Conducting Customers onsite factors analysis on new products and product designs
- Administering designing of new products, product improvements and product customization
- Designing parts, fixtures and tooling to support development of innovative product delivery solutions
- Administer product development and test prototypes
- Performing engineering and quality analysis of designs and prototypes
- Develop & Execute product testing protocols and documenting results
- Collaborate with machinists and manufacturing engineers to ensure manufacture-ability and execution of fixture builds
- Collaborate with automation engineers on the design of assembly equipment
- Identifying, evaluating and managing vendors to support product development and prototyping
- Leading projects or project teams, as needed
- Coordinating with team members and managing various phases of design control processes
- Communicating with team members on a regular basis and resolving various unresolved issues
- Participating in various Industrial Automation ventures, seminars & exhibitions to gain present market prospect on technological advancement Contact
English (Professional Working)
HINDI (Full Professional)
Page 2 of 3
- Administer Weekly Dealers Audits (Products/Spares/Prototypes & Services) and Yearly Turnover Improvement analysis & Support DHHS Cold Storage
August 2013 - May 2016 (2 years 10 months)
- Assess the efficiency and effectiveness of cold storage designs and come up with a sound and realistic comments/advice in order to differentiate good designs in the aspects of good quality and sustainability of the establishments, machinery etc., low power consumption and easy operation and management.
- Write a report summarizing assessment findings and recommendations for new cold storage facility designs.
- Review and study the design and O/M of the cold storage facility.
- Assist Project Engineers/Project Staff in developing designs for improved product flows and reduce post-harvest bottlenecks within existing cold storage facilities.
- Assist the development of a mechanism to appropriately supervise and monitor the physical construction works.
- Support chief operator in management and operation of the cold storage facility.
- Propose new appropriate cost-efficient equipment necessary to effectively/ efficiently run a cold storage facility.
- Facility Management, Commissioning and Service of Mechanical/Electrical/ Electronic/Pneumatic devices under subsidiary partner (M F Constructions).
- Support operation shift to deal with problems or breakdowns in case of emergency.
- Support risk assessment for operation and maintenance activities.
- Provide solutions to prevent all risk and unsafe conditions of operation and maintenance at cold storage facilities.
- Participate in the technical meetings, incident/accident/loss product surveys and other meetings when required.
- Provide training for related MAIL staffs in the field of operation and maintenance of the cold storages, computerized inventory management, packing/weighing/labeling, risk management such as fire etc.,
- Provide on-the-job training on operating procedures, troubleshooting of main equipment and all processes of loading, unloading, storage-stabilizing of MAIL’s engineers and workers.
- Provide guidelines and manual on operation and maintenance of cold storage facilities.
Page 3 of 3
DHHS Cold Storage
July 2009 - July 2013 (4 years 1 month)
Bengaluru Area, India
- Troubleshoot, repair, inspect and maintain HVAC systems. Maintain the operator work station & laptop.
- Perform maintenance and service repairs on pneumatic controls, electric controls and humidity controls.
- Maintenance and service repairs on split system air conditioning units such as: accidents, acid wash coils, pressure and temperature controls, setting mechanical unloaders, Glycol feeders, Thermal energy storage plants, and CFC data recordings.
- Perform maintenance and service repairs for heating systems such as: hot water boilers, steam boilers, glycol feeder, boiler combustion efficiencies and all gas fired resolving problems.
- Perform maintenance and service repair on custom and packaged air handling units, unit ventilators, cabinet unit heaters, chilled and hot water fan coils units and exhaust fans.
- Perform maintenance and service repairs on control air compressors and refrigerated air dryers
- Perform maintenance and service repairs on pumps, variable frequency drives, soft starts and speed controls.
- Monitor and test water conditions in hot water and chilled water systems using chemical treatment and glycol.
- Perform maintenance and service repairs on hot water and chilled water piping, along with air and hydronic balancing.
- Assist other trades as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Intellectual Institute of Management & Technology
Bachelor’s Degree, Electrical and Electronics Engineering · (2013 - 2016) Sri Jayachamrajendra Govt. Polytechnic
Associate’s Degree, Electrical and Electronics Engineering · (2008 - 2013)