SABARISH KUMAR A M
• Very strong in handling all types of machine breakdown.
• Well versed with the legal issues and safety standards to be followed during the projects. Present Company:
Company : Leadec India Private Limited, Hosur
Designation : Senior Engineer
Role : Machine Maintenance (Team Lead)
Machines Maintained In Ashok Leyland:
• CNC(BFW, LMW, MAKINO) machine's
Role & Responsibility:
• Work as part of a team and supporting and training others in maintenance task to achieve objectives. Email -ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Earned excellent knowledge for 5 years as an Mechanical Maintenance Engineer. Extensive practical experience in maintaining machines like Pneumatic press, Hydraulic press,CNC, Conveyors, Powder coating equipments, Gearbox, Drilling machine's, Lathe machine's, EOT cranes, Compressors, Generators, Cooling Towers, Special purpose machine's like needle machine's etc., Proficient in providing the exact and timely resolution to the production issues and eliminating malfunctioning of machines.
In-depth knowledge of all the aspects of functionalities of machines and the major mechanical equipments. Expertise in managing the entire team including technicians and production workers for completion of assignment.
: 2018 ~ At present
H- series Engine's
• Responsible for technical maintenance task and working closely with the Maintenance Manager to ensure objectives and timescales to met.
• Ensuring company safe systems of work are employed and Health and Safety procedures are followed at all times.
• Ensuring the maintenance projects are completed to the highest standard within budgetary considerations.
Company : Knitvel Needles Private Limited, Hosur
Designation : Engineer
Role : Mechanical Machine Maintenance
• CNC plasma cutting machines
• CNC gas cutting machines
• Power & Hydraulic presses upto 500 tons
• Hydraulic press & press brake 100 tons
• CNC tube bending machines upto 65 dia x 4mm thickness
• Mig welding machines
• Welding Robo's & SPM'S
• Powder coating plant with capacity of 1500 sq meters / day
• Liquid painting capacity of 600 sq meters / day
Role & Responsibility:
• To attend mechanical preventive / breakdown maintenance works of the total plant.
• To attend day to day maintenance works of the plant equipment.
• Prepare and maintain autonomous check sheet all machines like, dust collector and air compressor.
• To attend to various maintenance jobs, trouble shooting of circuit to maximize production.
• Machine efficiency monitoring by MTTR and MTBF methods.
• Trouble shooting hydraulic and pneumatic system.
• Hydraulic oil quality monitoring by ELC-50 and LVDH-50.
• Ensuring timely submission of monthly reports and weekly reports.
: 2015 ~ 2018
Bulk head brackets
Battery mounting brackets
Spare wheel carrier
Air cleaning mounting bracket
Brake and Clutch pedals
Motorcycles frame components
Latch type needles(both bed & circular
• Organize and maintain critical spares during PM action.
• Planning for shutdown maintenance with details of activities, man power and spare planning with minimum time frame and within given budget. - Preventive maintenance planning and executing as per schedule.
Institute Degree Year Percentage
Area of Interest:
• Advance I.C engine's
• Automobile Engineering
Project Title : PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS OF ENGINE RADIATOR COOLING SYSTEM Tools Used : Solid Works, Finite Element Analysis(FEA) Tool Overview:
First Name : Sabarish Kumar
Last Name : Mohan
DOB : 08-10-1993
Sex : Male
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Languages : English, Tamil, Telugu
Place : Hosur
Date : [SABARISH KUMAR A M]
P.S.V College of Engineering & Technology
Indian Matric Hr. Sec School
TES Hr. Sec. School
• Applied hydraulics and pneumatics
• To increase the heat transfer rate in Car radiator by redesign process done to the aluminium type radiator.
• In this work, increase in heat transfer of car radiator by analyzing the Aluminium type radiator in comparison with Copper type radiator.
• Redesign process has done to the Aluminium type radiator by increasing the width of the tube to get better performance as like with Copper type radiator.
: 5/383, Kappalvadi, Venkatasamudram post, Bargur taluk, Krishnagiri District, Pin – 635104
I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I undertake to inform you of any.