● **** E Garford St Long Beach, CA *0815 ● E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ● Mobile: 949-***-**** Highly curious and motivated individual who loves to solve problems by learning new skills and applying them in practice. Seeking to work for a company that offers a constructive workplace where I can add value. Education
California State University, Long Beach, CA
Master of Science in Computer Science, December 2019 Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada, India Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, April 2015 Technical Summary
• Good understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
• Understanding of deep learning and neural networks using MATLAB
• Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience working using Agile development methodology Skills
• Languages: C, C++, Java, Python, SQL, PL/SQL
• Databases: MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle SQL
• Tools: Visual Studio Code, WebStorm, MATLAB, Xilinx Vivado, Eclipse, Apache NetBeans, GitHub, Android Studio, Firebase
ASNTech Inc, Hyderabad, India May 2015 – Mar 2016
• Created custom directives in Angular for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads)
• Implemented web responsive design using Bootstrap and CSS media queries. Academic/ Current Projects:
MEDICAL TELE-HEALTH PLATFORM:
• Developed a tele health application that connects patients and healthcare providers to deliver care by virtualizing the physical workflow of a healthcare provider.
• Implemented views based on user authentication for profiles of both doctors and patients. DEEP LEARNING - DAMAGE DETECTION & SEVERITY ANALYSIS IN CARS :
• Developed and trained a custom R-CNN model that can detect damage and the severity of damage in cars through image processing by creating segments of pixels representing the damaged area.
• This model has a pipeline consisting of two gates, one that determines whether the object in the image is actually a car and the other that determines presence of a damage. The third model shall classify severity of damage, based on images fed to it from the front, rear and side views of the car.
• Utilized Amazon EC2 instance, and Keras and Theano libraries. Worked using MATLAB Activities and Honors
• Active member in IEEE and CSI (Computer Society of India)
• Active member in organizing college technical and cultural fests. Co-organized the 9th National Symposium for Women 2014 at Medha Milan in SVECW.
• Active participant in Debate competitions