Ma. Dolores Domenden
Al Wakra, Doha, Qatar
Contact number: +974-****-****
To secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company. Skills:
• Advance computer skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook .
• Ability to perform under pressure without compromising the quality of service.
• Knowledge in Opera System, Micros System, Birch street and Mystique.
• Background in Human Resources, Fnb and Front Office Department. Education:
Bachelor of Science in Tourism and Hospitality Management Class of March 2012
Lyceum of the Philippines University-Batangas, Philippines
• Advance Tourism and Travel Services
• Personality Development and Personal Relations
• Airline and Airport management
• Front Office Services
• Food and Beverage Services
Banana Island Resort by Anantara. February 2020 up to present Doha,Qatar
Guest Service Agent (Pre- Opening Team) July 04, 2018 up to February 2020 Souq Al Wakrah Hotel by Tivoli
Al Wakrah, Qatar
• Perform check-in, check-out, reservation, night audit tasks.
• Manage online and phone reservations. Room allocations for current & future arrivals.
• Inform guests about payment methods and verify their credit card data
• Register guests, collecting necessary information (contact details & exact dates of their stay)
• Welcome guests upon their arrival and provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
• Respond & resolve guest complaints in a timely and professional manner
• Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully- furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
• Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized amenities for VIP guests and event attendees.
• Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate, maintain updated records of bookings and payments
Guest Relations Agent March 2017 -January 2018
Ritz Carlton Al Wadi Desert Ras Al Khaimah, U.A.E
• Welcome guests and VIP’s upon check-in and check - out.
• Conducting check in and check out process for VIP's.
• Answering Guest Emails, reservation and activity inquiries.
• Assisting guests in any bookings, presenting itineraries and activities required.
• Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
• Providing information regarding the Hotel, town attractions, activities etc.
• Check on VIP reservations, complete their pre-registration formalities.
• Maintain up-to date information on room rates, current promotions, offers and packages
• Maintain and update guest profiles, as well as updating the preferences in Mystique and Opera.
• Coordinating guests’ requests, amenities, monthly cost report & presenting the VIP arrivals on weekly leader’s meeting.
Lobby Lounge Hostess April 2016 - October 2017
The Ritz Carlton Dubai
Jumeirah Beach Residences, Dubai, U.A.E
• Responsible for hostess duties such as table allocations and reservation of the day.
• Responsible for setting the restaurant as per the standard.
• Manage set up for special occasions, menus, guest detail updates using Opera System.
• Daily upkeep of the outlet as per the Brand Standard Audit (B.S.A).
• Set tables according to type of event and service standards.
• Manage the Floor Service and assist with guest requests. All-Day Dining Server October 2014 - April 2016
Ritz Carlton Sharq Village and Spa
• Communicate with the kitchen regarding orders and product availability.
• Record transaction in Micros system at time of order.
• Following up with the guest to ensure satisfaction and quality of each food and/ or beverages.
• Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day.
• Updating guest details in Opera System.
Administrative Assistant Trainee (J-1) January 2013 – July 2014 Four Points by Sheraton Hotel
Miami Beach, Miami FL USA
• Responsible for monitoring employee’s information system for accuracy of the rate pay.
• Receiving applications for hiring and newly hired employees.
• Implementing background checks for potential applicants.
• Processing and updating personal files for employment purpose.
• Assisting in payroll and HR Manager in adjusting employee’s time sheet if needed.
• Analyse the guest’s GEI scores given to the hotel based on Starwood Standard.
• Sharing American cultural information with International hotel employees. Certifications:
•Finance Coordinator Task Force
Banana Island Resort by Anantara, Qatar
• Operational Excellence Coordinator
Souq Al Wakra Hotel by Tivoli
•Employee of the Month
July 2019- Souq Al Wakra Hotel by Tivoli
•5 Star Employee for 2nd Quarter
July 2017- Al Wadi Desert Ras Al Khaimah, Ritz Carlton
• Certificate of Appreciation for Trip Advisor Reviews November 2017 - Al Wadi Desert Ras Al Khaimah, Ritz Carlton
• Employee of the Month
August 2013 – Four Points by Sheraton
Hobbies and Interest
Traveling, appreciating international and local lifestyle, meeting new people, listening to music, playing table tennis, learning about different cultures. Date of Birth: December 02,1991
Weight: 60 kg
Reference Available Upon Request