B.E (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
Mobile.No:958**-*****; Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org Address:52A, Karumariamman Kovil 4th Street, MGR Nagar, Taramani, Chennai-600113.
To work for the organization to the best of my knowledge and ability from where the organization could benefit from my services and provide me with knowledge that are professionally important to me.
• Worked as a System engineer in IBM India Pvt. Ltd. Chennai, for Net Connect Pvt. Ltd., from 14 March 2016 to 30 April 2017.
• Working as an Associate Executive in IBM India Pvt. Ltd. Chennai, for Infinite Computer Solutions Pvt. Ltd., from 1 May 2017 to till date. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
• Bachelor of Engineering (ECE) from CMS College of Engineering, Namakkal in 2015. Aggregate-77% (CGPA-7.758).
• HSC from P.K. N Boys Higher Secondary School, Madurai in 2011.Aggregate-75%.
• SSLC from P.K. N Boys Higher Secondary School, Madurai in 2009.Aggregate-80%. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solution Expert) course completed in Sansbound Networking School, Chennai.
• Completed training certificate course in “Cisco Network Administration” at CITS, Chennai.
WORKING AS A SYSTEM ENGINEER
• Working with the Helpdesk tool (IBM Maximo) to manage Incidents and Service Requests.
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot - Windows, Domain client systems, authorized desktop applications, hardware, Printers and Scanners.
• Implementing security settings in desktops, laptops, and printers. Like Encryptions, Antivirus deployment, Security patches updating, Image Hardening (as per the client requirement), etc., 2 P a g e
WORKING AS AN ASSOCIATE EXECUTIVE
• Working with the Helpdesk tool (IBM Maximo) to manage Incidents, Changes and Service Requests.
• Manage windows patch updates through the IBM Bigfix server and WSUS.
• Working in security incident and event monitoring (SIEM) platform monitoring security incidents from multiple devices such as Windows defender& Symantec Endpoint Protection Antivirus (14.2 RU2)
• To conduct a floor-walk audit for every process in IBM and performing QEV (Quarterly based Employee ID Verification) activity.
• Validating patches for every month; Centralized managed for Antivirus software.
• Creating daily/weekly/monthly reports for baselines or critical incidents.
• To conduct and support the SSAE’16 compliance audit for the IBM standard. It’s a quarterly based activity.
OPERATING SYSTEMS: CLIENT
• Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10.
• Installing and Troubleshooting Windows OS.
• Good knowledge on Troubleshooting Windows XP, Win 7. Expertise in large-scale deployment of OS.
• Experience in OS Hardening for all windows platform. OPERATING SYSTEMS: SERVER
• Installing and Troubleshooting of Windows Server 2003/2008/R2 & 2012/R2 Enterprise and Standard Editions.
• Installing and configuring Active Directory Service with multiple domain controller’s in windows server.
• Creating and Configuring Group Policies in Domains.
• Configuring ADDS, DHCP and DNS Services.
• Knowledge on Active directory-domains and trusts.
• Knowledge to create and manage the Organizational Units.
• Creating Scope in DHCP server and IP reservation.
• Configuring and Troubleshooting Network Printers and File servers.
• Creating local users, groups and assigning permissions. 3 P a g e
OPERATING SYSTEMS: LINUX
Kernel configuration on Redhat Linux, Centos, Debian and Ubuntu, Network configuration, Performance Tuning, Troubleshooting System & Performance issues.
• Installation, configuration & Upgradation of Operating system (RHEL V(6.x/7.x/8), Centos& Ubuntu)
• Configuration of Network resources, adding & configuring Virtual NIC.
• Install, update and upgrade the packages using with rpm and yum tools.
• Configuration of Remote Access utilities, providing user access control on services like ftp and ssh.
• Monitoring the Servers performance using with performance monitoring tools like top and PS etc.
• Configuring the LVM (Logical Volume Manager) and extended the logical volumes online.
• Creating and Managing the File Systems.
• Installation and configurations of NFS and FTP.
• Responsible for creating, modifying and deleting users, groups and assigning the permissions to users and groups.
• Installation and configurations of DHCP and DNS Servers.
• Installation and configurations of Apache Web Server & Nginx Server in Redhat and Ubuntu servers.
• Having experience in Server maintenance, Upgrade of Kernel & OS, Server migration and Virtualization.
• Knowledge on ITIL such as Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management.
• Working experience with firewalls like Iptables.
• Installing and configuring, KVM Virtualizations. Creating and managing VM's on the dedicated servers.
• File server installations & configurations (FTP, SAMBA, NFS) and Monitoring the performance of CPU, memory and making it to work on normal.
• Networking and providing support for Windows and Linux server issues. 4 P a g e
• VMWARE ESXI version 6.6 & 6.7 - Servers Installation, Configuration & Administration.
• Migration of Virtual Servers from one data center to another datacenter.
• P2V and V2V conversions by using VMware Converter.
• Managing Configuration and managing HA Settings and Customizing HA for Virtual Machines Plus Configuring DRS in a Cluster.
• Performing Snapshots, Cloning, Cold Migrations and Hot Migrations. ADDITIONAL COMPUTER NETWORKING SKILLS
• Programming Languages: Basic knowledge in C and .Net.
• Web Development Languages: HTML and CSS.
• Office Package: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Operating Systems: Windows 8/10, Windows Server 2012/R2,2016, Linux and MAC. PERSONAL INFORMATION
Date of Birth: 05.02.1994
Marital status: Single
Blood Group: O +ve
Languages known: Tamil, English, Telugu
Father’s Name: Selvaraj G
Emergency Contact no: +91-984*******
Permanent Address: 19, Big Car Street,
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned information. PLACE: Yours Sincerely,