Otto von Guericke University, Magdeburg, Germany
Masters in Chemical and Energy Engineering specialized in the field of Mechanical Process Engineering. (GPA: 3.0) Master Thesis: “Measurement and Modelling of classification of glass bead particles in Zigzag Air Classifiers”.
- The main aim of this work is to find an optimal setting for overall performance through process dynamics in the separation process with respect to purity and energy efficiency.
- In order to understand the involved mechanisms, the work investigates experimentally the flow inside the classifiers under different operating conditions to develop the product.
- To optimize the energy consumption of zigzag classifiers with glass bead material of different diameters, analysis, and comparison with the literatures of Tomas and Gröger, Mann. Tools used: MATLAB for the acquisition and evaluation of measurement data.
September 2010- June 2014
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad India
Bachelor in the field of Mechanical Engineering.
Bachelor Thesis: “Generation of electricity of exhaust gases of shaft driven vehicle”.
- In this project, the objective is to save energy and emission reduction by analyzing the thermal cycle process and energy flow characteristics of engine.
- Various energy saving technologies were evaluated and proved that exhaust gas energy recovery has the greatest significance on improving engine thermal efficiency. Tools used: CATIA V5 R19 to design Turbine blades. May 2008- April 2010
Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad, India
Pre- University Education (CGPA: 7.2/10)
Majors in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
June 1996- March 2008
Vijaya Bharathi High School, Madanapalli, A.P, India Board of Secondary Education (Note: 82%)
JAGAN MOHAN KARTHEEK
Flat# 103, Royal Castle Apts,
Castlehills 3, Hyderabad,India
June 2012- July 2012
Intern in Vizag steel plant, Vishakhapatnam, India Study of Wire rod mill and production
- Standard operation procedure in production, importance of accuracy in Industrial practice, study of blast furnace and rolling mills, technical knowledge in wire rolling mills and manufacturing.
- Attended workshops in BASF, Staßfurt, Germany
April 2017- September 2017
Optimization of Shaft kilns in production Process
- This work is involved to improve the feed limekiln operation through a better understanding of the process.
- To optimize bad quality residual Co2 to minimum ratio.
- Documentation of the process.
October 2016- March 2017
Sustainability of Biofuel Production and Utilization
- Focus on replacing high electricity production rates to solar fuel conversion and how it can be done.
- Discussion on conversion advantages and their economic aspects.
October 2018- December 2018
SIEMENS Solid Edge training & Certification
December 2018- February 2019
Scrum Certification Agile+ Scrum
36 lectures/4 hours. Online course, Udemy
June 2019- October 2019
Autodesk fusion 360 integrated CAD/CAM/CAE
16 lectures/ 8 hours. Online course, Course
November 2019- January 2020
Simscale Introduction to CAE Simulation
By Simscale Academy certification
Hyderabad, India, 11.03.2020 Jagan Mohan Kartheek Sarasa HOBBIES
Dr. rer.nat. Werner Hintz
Otto von Guericke University
39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Eduard Lukas M.Sc.
Otto von Guericke University
39106 Magdeburg, Germany
Dear Hiring Manager,
I write with unflinching interest by putting myself forward to be considered for an important position. I am positive that I have what is required to make valuable additions to your company and I am ready to offer my services, as I believe that my strong educational background and my tangible knowledge in this field aligns well with the qualifications you seek.
With a Master’s degree in the field of Chemical and Energy Engineering specialized in Mechanical Process Engineering, and with a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering, I make bold to say I possess sound understanding and knowledge needed to excel in the vacancy position. As evident in my enclosed CV, I worked on many Optimization process projects and the master thesis project at Otto von Guericke University on the topic “Measurement and Modelling of separation through Zigzag Classifiers”. This work involved knowledge of Powder technology, Design of classifiers AutoCAD and simulations, Mechanical recycling processing, Improvement activities on Zig zag Classifier, and continuous development process, operational and quality related problems to get high quality performance. I think I can fit for the current challenges as I continue to expand my skill set.
In other words, I certainly understand the responsibilities attached, hold intense work ethics, possess social skills that can build and maintain relations within and beyond the work environment, and I always strive to do my best in any situation to meet corporate objectives. I am flexible to relocate to any location according to company requirements. I am ready to take on every aspect of any role according to my technical knowledge. I can start working for you immediately. Please let me know if I can provide you with any other information. I welcome the opportunity to discuss more about my achievements and more about my projects. I thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Jagan Mohan Kartheek Sarasa