KPO, Hospitality, BPO, I
2. Worked in Startup Companies and Implemented Standard Operating Process
(SOP) in Travel, Admin and HR.
3. Individual and Independent HR, Admin
of contact for employees with regar
4. Versatility, Confident,
oriented and Self-driven
Divya Vijayan MBA
Mob : 988-***-****
E-Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location : Madambakkam,Chennai–
Having 12+ years of experience in different domain HR operations KPO, Hospitality, BPO, Information Technology, Training and Retail Industries Worked in Startup Companies and Implemented Standard Operating Process
(SOP) in Travel, Admin and HR.
al and Independent HR, Admin Operations Specialist. of contact for employees with regard to HR & General Administration. fident, Honest, Quick Learner, Highly ethical person, driven.
HR Admin Professional
perations like Travel,
, Training and Retail Industries.
Worked in Startup Companies and Implemented Standard Operating Process
. Being single point
d to HR & General Administration.
person, Optimistic, Result-
HR Admin Professional
Companies Worked For
Riddhi People Connect - March 2019 to till date
Altas @ Harrington - Dec 2017 to Feb 2019
Northern Lights Technology Development (Chennai) Pvt Ltd [NLTD] - Nov 2015 to Dec 2017
Motherson Air Travel Agencies, Chennai - Jun 2014 to Aug 2015
Coremind Research Private Ltd, Chennai - Mar 2010 to May 2014
Thinksoft Global Services, Chennai - Oct 2008 to Mar 2010 Growth Chart
Executive - Travel@
Executive - Front Office cum
Admin @ Coremind
Executive - Admin cum
Accounts @ Motherson
Senior - Admin cum
HR @ NLTD
Consultant - HR &
Operations @ Atlas
Consultant @ Riddhi
Expertise in HR
Recruitment & Post Recruitment
1. Sourcing, Screening & Interview Co-ordination
2. Vendor Co-ordination for Recruitment
3. Induction & On boarding of Employees
4. Attendance & Leave Records Management
5. File Management (Soft & Hardcopy)
6. Exit Formalities
Managed entire Recruitment lifecycle single handed for IT, BPO, KPO & ITES professionals.
Conducted reference check (Background Verification) on job applicants pre & post recruitment.
Preparation of Letters for New offer releasing, Salaries, Joining, Post recruitment activities, Exit Formalities and Full & Final Settlement.
Coordination with General Manager & Accounts Department, Project Manager and Admin Department for Employee On-boarding.
Assist in the Payroll Process and manage all payroll related activities by sending monthly leave reports
Co-ordinate for external vendors for Bank account, Employee ID, Insurance, Access Card. Employee Engagement
1. Training Programs
2. Motivational Programs
3. Grievance Handling
4. Compensation & Benefits
Co-ordination Performance Management Process (Goal Setting aligning with organization’s vision)
Arranging Motivational Programs with External Speakers & activities like Fun Friday, Festivals get together, Family Day, Annual Day, Employees’ Birthday and Anniversary Wishes etc.,
Strong and effective working relationships with internal/external customers to promote and support positive employee relations, Company culture.
Identifying Training needs for employees and aligning organization’s vision through requirement analysis and regular consultation with managers and arranging the training accordingly.
Sourcing Trainers’ for company training needs.
Other HR Functions
1. PF & Statutory Coordination
2. Goal Setting & Reviews
3. MIS Management
4. SPOC for Employee and Management
Translates the strategic goals into retail operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth in sales and profit, identifies and optimizes promotional opportunities
Influences and supports the retail element of the annual budget process ensuring understanding and buy in from the operations team. Constantly reviews financial data and supports the company in providing realistic input into the sales budgets
Implementing Manual process into Automation and ensure the proper migration of details.
Maintain cost center accountability by monitoring expenditure against department budgets and ensure additional expenditure approval is sought with a fully documented business case.
Key Skills: General Office Management
1. Multi - Tasking
2. Vendor Management (Sourcing & Finalizing) & Fleet Management 3. Facilitate day-to-day Operations (Co-ordination with Internal & External Departments)
1. Handled EPABX, internal & external queries and redirect to concern departments
2. PO raising [in EMPRO software], AMC & Invoice Processing and coordination for approvals from the higher management. Petty cash handled, MIS report to Finance & Dept. Head
3. Giving training to New joining Admin Executive in different branches
Key Skills: Asset Management
1. Stock Management & Distribution
2. Building Maintenance & Co-ordination with timely AMCs
1. Ensure proper utilization of company inventories and maintain the proper asset list in both soft & hard copies and update timely basis. 2. Distribution of Assests as per the requirement from other departments.
Key Skills : Travel Management
1. Fleet Management (Domestic)
2. International & Domestic Travel Ticket, Forex, Travel Insurance Management
(Fresh, Renewal, Refund, Cancellation)
1. Co-ordination with Accounts department for conveyance, reimbursement, Travel Advance, Forex Payments
2. Collecting Visa processing documents & Immigration Copies for Company record.
3. Managed Vehicle and Staff movement maintenance