To be a part of organization or construction company where I can
implement my civil engineering skills to serve the company as well as our Nation.
Bachelor of Technology
71.42% (Upto 4-
3 SSC. 2012-2013 St. jones em
UNDERTAKEN AT DR.NTTPS,VIJAYAWADA
1 MAY 2018 – 1 JUNE 2018
Worked as an intern at Dr. Narla Tata Rao Power Station, Vijayawada and pursued knowledge about various construction works happening there and latest technology used for constructions.
TRAINING ON TOTAL STATION SRI VASAVI ENGINEERING COLLEGE 3 JAN 2018 – 7 JAN 20178
Took active training on TOTAL STATION conducted in Sri Vasavi Engineering College by DECCAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGIES and certified accordingly. KISHORE PANTHAM
Title: SOIL STABILIZATION WITH LIME AND FLY ASH.
Objective: To study about bearing capacity variation of soil with and without stabilizers and to plot optimum proportion of soil and stabilizer for better strength.
Description: Soil is firstly tested for its properties (like Atterberg limits, specific gravity, Unconfined Compressive Strength (UCS). Next soil is mixed with various combinations fly ash and lime with varying percentage and strength of soil in UCS apparatus is tested and then finding optimum percentage of additives.
• Participated in BRIDGE DESIGN AND ANALYSIS workshop held at JNTUK, Kakinada in 2017
• Participated in the IUCEE SCALE AP CONSORTIUM REGIONAL STUDENT workshop held at Sri Vasavi Engineering College in 2018.
• Participated in STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS workshop held at Sri Vasavi engineering college in 2017.
• Knowing and learning about new things.
• Playing cricket.
• Responsibility towards work.