Project, Engineering, Facilities and Maintenance Manager
My nick name is Yok; I was born in the north eastern of Thailand. I was finished diploma in Electrical Industrial science with the grade point 2.14 in 1984, and then I got the electrician job in the Middle East with several kinds of industries and several countries. My last position as the gas rig electrician in offshore Doha Qatar. Due to the Gulf war, I have to go back my homeland and it’s the chance for me to study the bachelor degree and also working with many of factories in the same period of time. Almost of the jobs were set up the new plants that make me travel worldwide for training, machines qualification and learning the process. I have been travel to France, German, America, Canada and China.
My general personalities, I am eager to learn and fast learning, safety mind, positive thinking, self-motivate and capable for high pressure from challenge.
47/1 M.7 Mabyangporn Pluakdaeng Rayong Thailand 21140
1. Follow new Technology
3. Reading philosophy
4. Internet/watching movies
5. English learning
University October 2005
BS in Industrial Technology (Electrical Power)
Rambhai Barni Rajabhat University
Collage March 1984
Diploma in Industrial Technology (Electrical Power)
Rajamangala University of Technology University
Plant start up, Project management, Process improvement, Engineering, Maintenance, Facilities and Energy Management.
Accomplished executive with international project transformations. Oversight multichannel production and engineering both start up and growth organizations. Result-oriented decision leader with the proven success for multimillion- us dollar projects. Highly skilled and reliable for mechanical, electrical and facilities with extensive experience in engineering management, native on the professional with supervisory, motivate and coaching teams with the global quality performance and goal achievements. And enhancing process improvements for greater efficiency and higher productivity.
MOST STELLAR ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Maintenance KPI Management
Budget forecasting and control
Engineering Team Recruitment
Organization and team restructuring
Leader and policy for Energy saving
Leader for Health/Safety- Environmental
Thailand. 2014 – 2019: Meyer Industries Limited: Maintenance Manager
2011 – 2014: MHK Groups of companies: Site Engineering Facility Manager
2010 – 2011: Alpla Packaging (Thailand) Ltd: Engineering Manager
2009 – 2010: Amcor Flexible Phetchaburi Co., Ltd: Engineering Manager
1996 – 2009: Emerson Electric Thailand. Sr. Supervisor
1992 to 1996: Thainox Steel Co, Ltd. Method Foreman
1991 to 1992: N.T.S. Steel Groups Co., Ltd. Assistants Engineer
Doha Qatar. 1990 to 1991: Belleli Saudi Arabia Ltd. Offshore Electrician
Saudi Arabia. 1988 to 1990: Belleli Saudi Heavy Industries Ltd. Jubail, Electrician
Iraq. 1986 to 1987: Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd. Electrician
EXAMPLE OF SUCCESSFUL
2014 – 2019: Meyer Industries Limited: Maintenance Manager
Provide executive’s leadership for $50 million maintenance, engineering and facilities cost each month to reduce 25% in 4 years.
Also strategy direction of weekly Maintenance KPI to achievement greater 30% than in the pass.
Establish multi-skill training program for all 136 Engineers, Supervisors and Technicians to be done and effective within 5 years.
Lead for combination of spare parts from three warehouse three different part number of the same item to reduce inventory cost by 40% of existing.
Senior Member of Safety, Health and Environment aspect investigation and prevention team.
Annual Policy Deployment for Engineering Team to support company goal.
Review requirement and negotiate annual service contracts under lower cost policy.
Advised and support to production engineers for flow line implement.
New project management and machines modification.
Achievement in Energy Cost saving Leader from $ 1.098M down to $ 0.752 M per month with no effect to productivity.
Solar roof project Leader (study phase).
Contractors management for replacement Chillers project (361Ton x 5 at -5C)
1996 – 2009: Emerson Electric Thailand. Senior Supervisor
Lead the team for Machines qualification, trial and accepted in the US and Canada before ship to install in Thailand.
Member of shipment process for documents to board of investment policy.
Manage contractors for process assembly line installation and test run to meet the 1st project timeline.
Process Line designed, Machines order and qualify in the US and the ship to Thailand. Installation Test run Qualify operators, Procedure Documents approve and done the products qualified prior the 2nd project time line.
ISO, OHSAS (9001, 14001, TS16949 and 18001) and quality audit successful implement.
Successful for flow line process and single minute exchange tools.
CERTIFICATE AND QUALIFIED
1. Safety for Supervisor from Thai Industrial Employers Confederation, Thailand
2. English Speaking, Intermediate Level From ELCA (The English Language Centre of Australia)
3. Professional Leaders from Copeland Thailand
4. Effective Communication for Managers from American Management Association
5. Leadership Challenge and Change from P&P Consultants Co, Ltd.
6. PLC Application for Industrials from Thai Japan Technology Institute
7. Process Improvement from Skip, USA
8. Mechanical Maintenance Training from Gosiger Inc. Dayton OH, USA
9. H2S General / Emergency Training from Bechtel, Qatar
10. Hydraulic Application from REXROTH SIGMA, German
11. Electrical Safety Working from Sifop, France
12. PLC, JR4000D (Digital Speed Control), VVVF, Power Rectifier Training from Groupe Schneider, France
13. Formation Electro technique from Sifop, France
14. Six Sigma (Green Belt) from BMG University, BMG Thailand
15. Machines Qualification from Machines Vendors, USA and Canada
16. Application of CE Marking to Refrigerating Compressor from Bureau VERITAS, Malaysia
17. ISO/TS 16949:2002 Internal Auditing from Robere & Associates, Thailand
18. How to identify Environmental aspect and Thai Environment Laws From Robere & Associates, Thailand
19. Core Skills for commitment and facilitating improved performance workshop, DDI, Thailand
20. ISO 9001: 2008 Basic seminar, TQA, Thailand
21. Maintenance is the profit maker for Management, TPM Thai, Thailand
22. Extrusion Blow Mold Process Training. Tianjin and Hefei, China
23. Energy Management in Plastic Process. Tangram Technology. UK, Thailand
24. Safety for Management. NPC, Thailand
25. Mold Maintenance. Alpla Academy Asia, Thailand
26. Glass lid process and machines builder visit. China
27. Certified for new ISO9001/2015. Meyer. Thailand
28. Certified for Energy saving for Management Level. Ministry of Energy. Thailand
29. Verified International Academic Qualifications. WES, Canada
1.Mr. Mark Hudson, Former Project Manager. Meyer Industrial (Thailand) Ltd. Tel. 089-*******
2.Mr. Rene Neef. Former Operation Director. MHK Group (Thailand) Limited. Tel. 081-*******
3.Mr. Kamatchinathan K. Former Quality Manager. Reckitt Benckiser (Thailand) Limited. Tel. 087-*******