801-***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org -
● Master Orator
● Highly Proficient at Training Padawan Sales Agents.
● 2nd Degree Blackbelt in Sales
● Ninja Level Negotiator
● Fluent in 6 million forms of communication (Actually just two, Spanish & English) EXPERIENCE PROGRAM MANAGER, MARKETSTAR/GRADIENT AUG 2019 – PRESENT
● Developed sales, coaching and training process for SDR team from ground up.
● Led a team of 6 SDR’s that sourced 6 million in pipeline revenue in 6 months.
● Managed client relationship, expectations and program progress. SALES MANAGER, CLEARLINK INSURANCE AUG 2015 – MAR
● Managed sales teams ranging from 15-25 agents, with consistent top 10% performance.
● Conducted team meetings and coaching sessions to improve the sales process.
● Developed sales training and tracking systems for accountability to reach revenue goals.
● Built two departments from the ground up. (Property and Casualty, Life Insurance)
● Designed a pay structure which resulted in a 39% bump in conversion month over month.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE, VIVINT MAY 2013 –
● Demonstrated drive & personal motivation by knocking door-to-door.
● Increased revenue as a top level producer by closing 3-4 salesa day on a daily basis.
● Supported my team to achieve goals through additional training, tracking and follow-up.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE, FINANCIAL INNOVATIONS GROUP MAY 2011 – MAY 2013
● Contacted and presented solutions to prospective clients.
● Established confidence with potential clients through follow-up to close accounts.
● Utilized strategic marketing, product placement and demonstration to close merchant accounts in a business to business environment. EDUCATION UNIVERSITY OF UTAH,B.S. IN MARKETING GRADUATION, MAY 2018
● 3.57 GPA
● Dean’s List member
● Nominated for Head of Philosophy Department
LEADERSHIP FULL-TIME VOLUNTEER, THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS 2009 - 2011
● Learned to connect, understand, validate and teach.
● Trained hundreds of missionaries with various global backgrounds in seminars.
● Assisted the President of the Mission in developing instructional material.
● Directed, instructed and demonstrated how effective teaching should be performed.