https://www.linkedin.com/in/shenbagarajan-v-5a9a79103 About Me
Assembly Integration Engineer
I’m an aspiring Packaging Engineer who wants to be one of the leading packaging specialist, I'm very much keen in exploring more challenging projects with my skill set and experience . I have also helped out my clients by building the business prototypes and executed in the real time scenarios. Education
B.E(MECHANICAL) Graduated, May 2015
Shivani College of Engineering & Technology Marks 66% Trichy,Tamil nadu.
10+2 Graduated, April 2009
Government higher secondary school Marks 77%
Professional Qualifications and Affiliations
• Familiar with MTD,PFS,JFSR,FLOWWRAP,360 standlone fillers machines.
• Responsible for vendor management in resolving issues during operations and developing new vendors for new project.
• To train the technicians in order to adhere with the SOP while carrying out the packaging operations.
• Packaging material monthly planning, Indenting, Coordinating with vendors and inventory monitoring
•Providing inputs in the product development stage on the technical feasibility
• Key account manager for the North region projects, who takes care of the operation, material flow and maintaining relationship with the clients.
• Responsible for Business development in the south region.
• To implement the cost effective business prototype in terms of design, planning and operation.
• Played a major role in INSTALLATION & COMMISIONING,TROUBLESHOOTING. Career Highlights
•Development of new/alternate suppliers for procurement of labels in co-ordination with Purchase Dept.
•Conducting periodical reviews of label materials & processes to reduce packaging material costs & wastage.
•Cost negotiation with vendors on price of packaging material.
•Artwork development co-ordinate for approval and issue of print proofs and shade card.
•Resolving customer complaints or technical issues in plants.
•Monitoring incoming packaging materials quality(Visual inspection and Technical data sheet) and generate the test report through internal and external labs
•Coordination with all internal departments like R&D, Production, QA, Marketing etc. firstname.lastname@example.org
Installation & Commisioning
Company : Cocon Infra Engineering
Duration: Two Years Work Experience
Mechanical engineering holder and service engineer with over one and half years of experience in construction equipment’s and plant machineries (Mechanical & Electrical )
Handing erection & commissioning of rope suspended platform, rack & pinion hoist,multifunctional hoist and men & material hoist.
Expertise in troubleshooting of electrical system and mechanical system.
Combing communications skills and interpersonal skills willing to ensure customer satisfaction.
Maintain good relationship with customer.
Promote AMC & PMC to improve spares and service business. Company : STARPAC India Private Ltd
Duration: 2 Years Work Experience(Still working)
Assemble & troubleshoot plc based pnuematically operated automated packaging machines.
Responsible for Business development in the south region.
Implement the cost effective business prototype in terms of design, planning and operation.
Played a major role in INSTALLATION & COMMISIONING,TROUBLESHOOTING. Languages
Father’s Name: Mr. VIVEKANANDHAN Marital Status: Single Birthday: May 10, 1992 Nationality: Indian
I shenbagarajan, hereby declare that the information contained herein is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.