William Fahrenbach, PA-S
Seeking employment in the field of Orthopedics that permits the utilization of my diverse clinical skills and pursuance of my desire to provide extraordinary patient care with positive outcomes. Education
MASTERS DEGREE EXPECTED GRADUATION JULY 31, 2020 UNIVERSITY OF UTAH
· M.S. Physician Assistant Studies
· Masters Project: Asynchronous virtual training of patient care volunteers in blood pressure acquisition at Maliheh Free Clinic.
BACHELORS DEGREE AUGUST 2012 WEBER STATE UNIVERSITY
· Major: B.S. Magnetic Resonance Imaging
· Minor: Radiography
CLINICAL ROTATIONS UNIVERSITY OF UTAH PA PROGRAM AUGUST 2019-JULY 2020
· Primary Care University of Utah Health Care Madsen Family Medicine 8 weeks
· Orthopedic Surgery Grainger Medical Clinic Orthopedics 4 weeks
· General Surgery Jordan Valley Medical Center 4 weeks
· Pediatric Orthopedics Primary Children’s Medical Center Orthopedics 4 weeks
· Pediatric Primary Care University of Utah Health Care South Jordan Center 4 weeks
· PM&R U. of U. South Jordan, U. of U. Hospital IP Neuro Rehab 4 weeks
· Urgent Care University of Utah Healthcare Clinics 2 weeks
· Emergency Medicine Park City Medical Center ER 4 weeks
· Psychiatry University of Utah Hospital Inpatient Psych Consult 2 weeks
· Internal Medicine Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center 8 weeks
· Women’s Health Rocky Mountain Women’s Center West Valley 4 weeks MRI TECHNOLOGIST INTERMOUNTAIN HEALTHCARE JANUARY 2012-AUGUST 2018
· Exercised individualized quality patient care that addressed any patient concerns.
· Performed quality patient and physician specific radiologic exams.
· Utilized sterile technique when performing invasive medical procedures.
· Recognized emergent and life-threatening patient situations and responded quickly and appropriately.
· Communicated diagnostic information to various providers in the inpatient setting.
· Maintained a clean, neat, and safe environment for patients and staff.
· Preceptor experience in the education of rotating imaging students. Page 2
· Comprehensive medical interviewing skills and physical exam techniques
· Sterile technique
· Surgical procedure first assist
· Personal and empathetic patient care skills
· Joint injections
· Casting and splinting
· Extensive X-ray/MRI/CT interpretation
· CPR and real code experience
· Over 10 years of healthcare team experience with various leadership roles
· EMR experience with Epic, Cerner, Athena, Clinical Works VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
· Maliheh Free Clinic Volunteer X-ray technologist 2015-2018
· Maliheh Free Clinic Student run clinic provider 2018-present
· UPAP Community Aid Various projects to provide care to underserved 2018-present
· UPAP Student Wellness Leader Student Leadership 2018-present ACHIEVEMENTS
· Weber State University Football Student Athlete 2008-2011
· Weber State University Honor Roll Student Athlete Honor Roll 2009-2011 CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
· American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Certified MRI Technologist and Radiologic Technologist
· BLS/ALS/PALS Certified
· American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA) member
· Utah Academy of Physician Assistants (UAPA) member