San Jose, CA
California State University at Monterey Bay
B.S. in Computer Science - Data Science • Graduated:Fall 2019 Projects
Stock Trade Analytics Dashboard
Angular/Flask/MongoDB • Fall 2019
• Created an interactive web-based UI to monitor Alpaca-Trading algorithm activity.
• Created a user database utilizing a NoSQL Spring Boot and MongoDB
• Utilized python and Flask to integrate Alpaca into a microservice rest API.
• Allows users to execute live trades on the stock market. Soccer-Match Outcome Prediction
• Led a team of 5 to develop a website to host soccer statistic information as well as perform match outcome predictions.
• Created an SQL user database using MiraDB and PHP.
• Implemented a model to predict match outcome utilizing KNN, Decision Trees, and Naive Bayes.
• Utilized Google Cloud combined with a Flask for a backend hosting the prediction model as an API.
• Demonstrated the ability to adapt to unfamiliar circumstances to produce a viable project under time constraints.
• Constructed an app that brings modern convenience to our democratic process by providing multiple avenues for seamlessly finding any polling information you need.
• Collaboratively produced a web app using an Angular frontend and Java/Spring Boot backend.
• Integrated SMS functionality using Twilio’s messaging platform. Experience
Python • Fall 2019 - Current
• Assisted the professor for the course Intro to Data Science.
• Guided students in advanced topics related to Data Science and Machine Learning.
• Engaged one-on-one with students struggling in the course.
• Worked under the teacher's direction to assist students in achieving the learning outcomes. Call Center Analytics Dashboard
PowerBI / R • Fall 2019
• Developed a call center dashboard for Capital Insurance Group utilizing Microsoft’s PowerBI.
• Engaged with the customer to understand metrics needed in their call center.
• Integrated information from Jira into Microsoft power-bi through an SQL call to a Jira API endpoint.
• Generated Live call center metrics: issue tracking, average handle time, key issue influencer Skills
Familiar:PHP, C/C++, Typescript, R, SQL, Bash, AWK, UNIX Tools: Git, GitHub, Angular, Spring Boot, Heroku, Shiny, MongoDB, Jira, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Jupyter Notebook, Google Cloud, Android Studio