Sibonakaliso Bellendree Ngcobo
I am an enthusiastic and self-motivated final year student seeking to broaden my accounting knowledge and gain practical knowledge in the work environment. I aspire to develop my skills and become proficient within the field and contribute to your company.
English, isiZulu (read, write, speak)
Eperience & volunteer
Retail insight / Promoter
(2020 - PRESENT)
Promote different products in retail shops, tell people about the product and encourage them to buy it.
Community Engagement/ Volunteer
(2017), University of Johannesburg
Tutoring, Shelters(clean, help the children with homework, donations), Hospital visits(cleaned, fed patients, read to children). University of johannesburg/ Diploma in Accounting
Currently a student doing my last year, I major in Financial accounting and Cost and Financial Management.
University of Johannesburg/ Commercial Accounting
(2016), University of Johannesburg
Majored in Principles of Accounting.
Zendelings Post Combined School/National Senior Certificate (NSC)
(2015), Zendelings Post Combined School
My subjects were, Isizulu (home language); English (first additional language); Accounting; Economics; Business studies; Mathematical literacy; Life orientation.
● African Insights, University of Johannesburg
● Sage evolution premium
● Volunteer Champion, Community engagement, University Of Johannesburg
● Representative Council of Learners (RCL), Zendelings Post (2 years)
● Deputy Chairperson, Zendelings Post
● Top achiever: Mathematical literacy, Zendelings Post
● Problem solving and critical thinking skills
● MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
● Good Communication
Name and Surname: Taku
Declaration I declare that the above information is correct.