Please find my details below please have a look at the responsibility and project description if you feel any changes required please let me know.
Full Name (as shown in the OPT Card) : Komma Rama Krishna
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 361-***-****
Client Name: Walmart
Client physical address : David Glass Technology Center 805 Moberly Ln, Bentonville, AR,72712
Consultant's current Role: Software Developer
Consultant's Responsibilities : (Please mention 6 to 8 points about job duties you perform at the client location)
• Responsible for capturing business requirements, creating and updating user stories in JIRA and documenting the detailed design in Confluence pages.
• Work with Product Owner and Scrum Master on gathering the requirements.
• Design static wireframes and interactive prototypes based on a solid understanding of UI patterns and visual design principles.
• Prepare technical design documentation that defines the methodology.
• Develop proof of concepts for proposed solutions.
• Responsible for deploying the applications quickly and accurately using the Rapid application development (RAD) methodologies and techniques.
• Should be proficient in programming using MVC architecture, JAVA/J2EE and consuming HTTP REST/JSON and API level system integration on Web UIs.
• Work on the business requests reported from production/field.
• Develop the application using the tech stack that conforms to the area standards.
• Deliver high quality code deliverables that conform to design requirements.
• Develops and executes Accepted Test Driven Development (ATDD) approach to ensure software quality using tools such as Selenium, Protractor and Jasmine.
• Prepare unit, integration and system test cases for the code changes, and document the test results.
• Coordinate and support in UAT (User Acceptance Testing) with Business users
• Develop & implement solutions as planned in the sprint (Agile – Timeline)
• Peer review of code.
• Perform root-cause analysis of any issues that arise post-implementation and work on solutions related to issue fixing.
• Support the development, testing, and reviews of software programs based on industry prevailing technologies and languages.
• Daily Scrum Meeting – Reporting the status of the Product Backlog Items in Sprint.
• Participate in KT sessions, help prepare system appreciation documents and support the transition process to operations team.
Project Name: Digital Ordering platform
Project Description: Bakery walkup app is an android application that is deployed in Tablets and primarily used by store associates to help with in-take orders. The application also deals with tracking of the order status for store associate which helps them with completing the order on customer promised pick-up time. This also helps with sending the pickup notification to the customer so that they can pick up their order in-time.
Project Manager Name and Email ID : Derek Kilgo
Vendor Name & Contact Info: Raya Jones Recruiter Insight Global, LLC 479-***-**** Office Ext.35014, 5100 West JB Hunt Drive Suite 400 Rogers, AR 72758.
Mid Vendor Name & Contact Info: (If applicable)
Prime Vendor/ Implementation Partner Name & Contact Info : (if applicable)
Passport (Latest) Number: M1685684
Latest I-94 Number: 049********
Bachelor's Degree Certificate
Master's Degree Certificate
Make sure to submit your daily status reports to email@example.com and weekly status reports to firstname.lastname@example.org without failure as we need to submit for H-1B process. Please send it from your Client email id and make sure your signature should include full name, Role, client email id, Client name and address.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us @ 630-***-****.