Occidental Petroleum of Oman - Muscat
August 2010 to August 2014
Oil & Gas Exploration & Operation Plant, Commissioning, Operation & Maintenances of field Instruments at Central production facility & Water treatment plants field Instruments. Daily Planning for Instrument activity, and ordering of required SPAR PARTS Via Maximo System. Lead Instrument Technician
Amerada Hess, Wood Group
March 2006 to August 2010
Company Overview: Amerda Hess Wood Group is an American oil company operating at Equatorial Guinea, Africa offshore platform (FPSO).
Commissioning, Operation and maintenance of field instruments located at well production platform & central production facility - CPF rotation 28/28. FPSO planning and implementation of all the Instrumentation activities in order to optimize production within safety, legislative, environmental and company requirements. Also manage & order all required spare parts for Field Instruments. Worked on MAXIMO & SAP. Worked on SOLAR TURBAIN.I were handling several Platforms ALPHA, BETA, CHARLI, DELTA, ECHO, & FORXTRO. BHADRAYU
Area Lead Instrument - Occidental Petroleum of Oman Brampton, ON L6S0A8
I have 25+ years experience in OIL & GAS industries, in oil exploration production & Refinery, All in field of Instrumentation in Plant Maintenance,I worked with International & Reputed Company in Various Country & Plants. Willing to relocate: Anywhere
National Petroleum Co
May 2004 to February 2005
• Commissioned, Operation and maintenance instrumentation system of Olefin plant.
• Helping to client for Plant start-up, solving Field Instrument Problems along with Local People, & Train them on job. Also Discus with Wander for supplying proper material for the requirement of plant. Instrument Supervisor
J System & Services
January 2002 to January 2004
• Commissioned process control instruments at the Hydro-cracker Plant of BPCL.
• Planning for doing Loop checking, Pre-commissioning activity, & give Instruction to Field Instrument Technician of daily instrument activity.
Sr. Instrument Technician
Takreer, ADNOC, Ruwais Refinery - Abu Dhabi
June 1996 to August 2001
• Worked in the Control Section of Ruwais Refinery.
• Controlled the Operation & maintenance of Level, Pressure, Flow and Temperature instruments, calibrated and maintained the refinery plant instruments.
• Commissioned, Operation and maintenance the New FOXBORO IA system, Foxboro / Rosemount and Honeywell transmitters, Masoneilan level transmitters, controllers, control valves, solenoid valves and the Yakogawa pneumatic controllers.
• Maintained the above noted instruments.
• Handled the Gate Logic System of pumps, heaters and compressors and Bentley Nevada System.
• Handled & Operation and maintenance Of Fire Alarm Detection System of the entire refinery covering GUP, Sulfur and Jetty area.
• Commissioned the 4100 Control System installed by Ses-Enser Simplex System.
• Maintained the cameras and PA systems along with telephones in the refinery. Commissioning & Control Engineer
August 1995 to May 1996
• Commissioned the Power and Water Desalination Plant.
• Supervised the Operation of Siemens Gas Turbines and Waste Heat Recovery Boilers.
• Supervised the Operation and maintenance of H&B PLC System, H&B Smart transmitters and BIFFI & Rotork MOVs. Instrument Technician
United Engineering Services
February 1994 to August 1994
• Commissioned NATI Station and worked on DCS system at the Fahoud Oil Field Area.
• Operated and maintained the Ruston compressor and solar compressor.
• Calibrated, repaired and performed loop check of all instruments. Sr. Foreman PCI
MF Kent / KNPC, Kuwait
September 1992 to October 1993
• Supervised the shift work.
• Controlled the Operation and maintenance of Level, Pressure, Flow and Temperature instruments, calibrated and maintained the refinery instruments.
Taylor Instrument India Ltd
August 1990 to August 1992
• Repaired, maintained and calibrated the instruments made by the company.
• Handled MOD 30, 500R MICROSCAN and Analog controllers (1300 Series), Taylor made pneumatic and electronic transmitters.
• Supervised the instrumentation work at Hydro Cracker Plant at Indian Petrochemicals Project & Gujrat Refinery. Instrument Technician
IMCO / KNPC, Kuwait
February 1989 to May 1990
• Worked in shifts in the Mina Abdulla Refinery.
• Operation and Maintained, calibrated and repaired level, flow, pressure and temperature instruments.
• Performed loop check of instruments with Honeywell TDC 2000 and commissioned all instruments.
• Worked on Rosemount Transmitters, Masoneilan Level Transmitters and Controllers, Masoneilan Control Valves, Gate Logic Systems of heaters and compressors pumps
• Worked in ARD Cracker, Sulphur Recovery and Hydrogen Recovery plants in the refinery. Instrument Technician
EPIC International / KNPC, Kuwait
January 1987 to September 1988
• Pre commissioning and commissioning WORK at the Mina Abdulla Refinery Project.
• Calibrated the field instruments in workshop and performed loop check with Honeywell TDC 2000.also Operation and maintenance.
• Worked on Rosemount and FOXBORO transmitters, Masonielan / ECARDES Level transmitters and Controllers, Control Valves, GATE Logic Systems for heaters and compressors pumps etc.
• Participated in the commissioning of ARD, CDU, HR & HCR plant instrumentation systems. Sr. Instrument Technician
United Instruments Services India
March 1985 to May 1987
Project: ONGC projects.
• Commissioned also operation and maintenance of the Oil & Gas Gathering Station also refinery expansion projects. Sr. Instrument Technician
Panchamahal Steel Plant India
July 1986 to January 1987
• Commissioned and maintained steel plant instruments.
• Worked on Relay Logic System and Taylor made instruments. Instrument Technician
Wescon International - Abu Dhabi
July 1983 to November 1986
Project: Thammama 'C' Gas Plant and Margam Gas Project at Abu Dhabi. Job Profile:
• Calibrated the field instruments and installed them in the workshop.
• Implemented loop check, implemented the pre commissioning and commissioning work for the gas plants.
• Operation and maintenance Handled Yokogawa controllers and Fisher control valves. Instrument Technician
March 1983 to June 1983
• Worked Operation and maintenance of turbine compressor at IBAL - A and B plant.
• Handled Sybron make Transmitters and SPECT 200 FOXBORO System and worked on solar turbine. Instrument Technician
COMSIP Enterprise - Abu Dhabi
August 1980 to September 1982
Project: Zakum Super Complex Offshore Platforms TPG Project 36 platform. Job Profile:
• Installed all instruments and calibrated the field instruments.
• Implemented the loop check, pre commissioning and commissioning of offshore platform instruments. Instrument Technician
Deepak Nitrate Ltd India
August 1976 to August 1980
• Associated with the expansion and commissioning activities of plants.
• Implemented loop check, installed and maintained the field instruments.
• Worked in all three shifts and troubleshoot for plant instruments. EDUCATION
Three years Diploma in Instrumentation
1976 to 1979
Commissioning, Operation and maintenance of field instruments for refineries and gas plants & F.P.S.O (10+ years), • Loop checking, installation and maintenance of field instruments for various industries (10+ years), • Operation of transmitters, controllers, control valves, solenoid valves and all ROTATING EQUIPMENTS (10+ years), Pneumatic and electronic transmitters, Smart transmitters, Level transmitters (10+ years), DCS system /PLC System. Operation and maintenance (9 years), Gate Logic System of pumps, heaters and compressors (10+ years), Commissioning,Operation and maintenance OF Power and Process Control instruments,(SOLAR TURBAINS) Troubleshooting (10+ years)
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
August 1979 to Present
THREE YEARS APPRENTICESHIP IN INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN AT INDIA ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
• Commissioning, Operation and maintenance of field instruments for refineries and gas plants & F.P.S.O.
• Loop checking, installation and maintenance of field instruments for various industries.
• Operation of transmitters, controllers, control valves, solenoid valves and all ROTATING EQUIPMENTS
• Pneumatic and electronic transmitters, Smart transmitters, Level transmitters.
• DCS system /PLC System. Operation and maintenance
• Relay Logic System.
• Gate Logic System of pumps, heaters and compressors.
• Operation and maintenance Of Fire Alarm Detection system,
• Operation and maintenance CCTV, cameras and PA systems.
• Commissioning, Operation and maintenance OF Power and Process Control instruments, (SOLAR TURBAINS)