** ********** ***** ********, ** L6Y 4V7
Phone: (647) 572- 7254
Sep 2019 – Sep 2020 Mississauga, QC
Global Business Management CDI College
July 2015 – Aug 2018 India
Bachelor of Commerce (B.COM) Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
May 2015 Ambala, India
Grade 12th P.K.R Jain Public School
- High levels of integrity
- Excellent customer service & client relations
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude & good communication skills
- Critical thinking / problem solving. Exercise sound reasoning to analyze issues, make decisions, and overcome problems
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to safety in all tasks performed
- Exceptional management skills & able to prioritize efficiently
- Able to adapt multiple projects simultaneously & work in a high paced environment
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to learn new skills.
September 2017 (Part Time) Ambala, India
Receptionist / Front Office Executive Pardhan Service Center Duties and Responsibilities
Answer and direct phone calls
Organize and schedule appointments
Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Develop and maintain a filing system
Update and maintain office policies and procedures
Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
Maintain contact lists
Provide general support to visitors
Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients May 2018 – August 2019 Ambala, India
English Speaking & IELTS Trainer Vishwas International Immigrations Duties and Responsibilities
Plan, prepare and deliver lessons to classes.
Prepare and set tests, examination papers and exercises
Mark and provide appropriate feedback on oral and written work
Write and produce new materials, including audio and visual resources
Attend and contribute to training sessions By IDP.
Participate in marketing events for the language school
Prepare information for inspection visits and other quality assurance exercises
Undertake administrative tasks, such as keeping student registers and attendance records. Additional Experience
September 2019 – December 2019
Customer Service Representative Hymopack Limited LTEE, Vaughan (CANADA)