To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self- development and help me achieve personal as well as organization goals. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Proficient in troubleshooting.
• Responsible and Reliable.
• Excellent verbal and written communications
skills, detail oriented and highly motivated
• Ability to be comfortable being and working on
• Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
• handle all physical aspects of the job, which
include lifting/moving heavy equipment (approx.
80 lbs.) and climbing ladders/poles at heights up
to 40 feet.
• work in adverse weather conditions.
• Fluent English language written and verbal skills, demonstrated superior people and telephone skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure are essential
• Excellent communication and problem solving
coupled with excellent customer service skills
• Physically able to climb ladders, work at high
elevations and lift objects up to fifty pounds
• Basic mechanic tool use for mounting and adjusting ceiling mounted equipment.
• Circuit switch and twisted pair cable knowledge.
• Ability to work shifts, weekends, and overtime, as required.
• G valid driver's license, with a safe driving record. EDUCATION
• Canadore College of applied arts and technology, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Mechanical Engineering Technician; GPA: 3.6 (May 2017 -December 2018)
• Rajasthan University, Kota, India.
Mechanical Engineering; (June 2012 -June 2016)
Installation Technician-Link-On Communications Inc. (December 2019 to Continue)
• Diagnose and/or correct all technical problems (Basic and Hi-Speed Internet, Basic and Digital TV, Rogers Home Phone, Ignite TV and SHM) to the satisfaction of the customer and in accordance with company specifications.
• Reconnect/disconnect equipment and/or services as per company standards and procedures.
• Ensure that communication with customers, other departments and peers is done in a professional manner.
• Maintain strong customer relations through daily contact with customers.
• Install new services, extra outlets and equipment in domestic dwellings, apartments and commercial buildings.
• Complete installation work. (e.g., rewires, fishing, drop replacements).
• Promote and sell company services.
• Complete accurate documentation pertaining to installations, service and sales activity. Spot welder – Bobrick Washroom Equipment (June 2019 to November 2019)
• Set-up equipment and weld parts according to welding chart specification and type.
• Prepare broken parts for welding by properly grooving.
• Inspect grooves, angles, and gap allowances with micrometer, caliper and other precision instruments.
• Precision cut materials with power saws, hand shears and chipping knives.
• Position and clamp workpieces together and properly assemble them in jigs and fixture.
• Clean and degrease weld joints and workpieces efficiently. Security guard -Securitas (Purolator) (February 2019 – Continue(part time))
• Back up Supervisor Security at Purolator
• Loss prevention responsibilities
• Processed employees through main entrance via; X-ray machines, metal detectors and Gareett Wands for metal and electronic devices
• Followed site orders and policies
• Patrolled the inside and outside
• Noted vehicle tractor, trailer numbers and seals
• Used ECHO to enter in trucks exiting the premises
• Verified the trailers (inbound and outbound)
• Wrote Incident reports
• Dealt with aggressive employees and deescalated situations
• Access Control
• Worked well independently and with other colleagues
• Used Microsoft Office for daily duties
Jr. Production engineer. - M.B. Engineering, India (May 2016 – April 2017)
• Maintain quality & quantity of product.
• Production data sheet and paper works
• Responsible for achieving production requirements.
• Fabricated large and small parts per drawing and assembled parts as required
• Troubleshooting with mechanical machines.
• Planning for production and handling of raw material
• Maintained necessary level of communication between shifts