To achieve a challenging position where with knowledge, dedication and hard work I can contribute to the ongoing growth of the organization. EXPERIENCE SUMMARY
2 years of manual testing experience in various software’s & 1 year and 9 months of Pharmaceutical industry experience
Good exposure in writing various test cases, managing defect life cycle, quality assurance, regression testing and documentation.
Good communication, co-ordination and exchanging ideals with team members are my strong areas.
Easily collaborate with developers and project managers to accomplish milestones. EDUCATION
Advanced Certificate in Automation Testing (ACAT)
Certification from QUEXST Solutions in 2006 with ‘A’ grade. Bachelor of Pharmacy
Year of Passing Aug. 2004 with 59%, from Sardar Patel University. HSC from Gujarat Education board in 2000 with 80%. SSC from Gujarat Education board in 1998 with 82%. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Writing and executing test cases that covers various levels of testing like Unit, Integration Testing, System and User acceptance Testing Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Software Quality Management, Test management and Defect lifecycle.
Familiar with Software development lifecycle.
Conversant with MS Office
Duration: June 18 to Oct‘19
Testing Tools:Manual testing.
Role :I am working as freelancing software tester since last year.I used to do exploratory testing of various websites and mobile application of various ERP Systems,Financial application and Educational Systems, Healthcare systems and several Games. 1. I used to test this applications by exploratory manual testing. Reporting bugs to my test lead.
2. Executing test cases and report it.
3. Did Bug verification Fixes and report on time.. Organization: Pure & Mine
Duration:. Jan 19 to Dec 19
Role:. Associate Chemist
My role to formulate personalized shampoo, Conditioner and Body wash by formulate exact amount of particular Goal. And have to prepare different goals by formulating different extracts.
Organization: Kahani (Prayog) Technologies
Duration: June `12 to May `13
Technology :.N et and crystal reports
Testing Tools:Manual testing
Description:Eternal ERP System
In Eternal ERP System I had worked testing on this modules 1. Eternal ERP Help Module
2. Quality Analysis Of Program Testing Tool
3. Eternal Browser
4. Eternal ERP Customer Module
5. Eternal Finance Module
6. Eternal Sales and marketing Module
7. Eternal Administrative Module
8. Data Dictionary
9. Testing of Crystal Reports.
Role :Understand the functional requirements of the ERP. Preparation of test cases, preparation of Test Plans that describes the features and functions to be tested.
1. Testing of the entire process including reports and back-end data validation. 2. Perform regression testing after closing the defects or new build after fix. 3. Involved in User Acceptance Testing, Usability testing. 4. Involved in UI testing, System and Integration testing. 5. Participate in test planning and test cases review meeting. 6. Perform and validate positive and negative test cases. 7. Involved in preparing the Daily Execution Status report and sharing with leads. 8. Execution test cases and reported bugs using Quality Center. 9. Managed, Documented and controlled all the Test Cases and test results using QC Involved in preparing the Daily Execution Status report and sharing with leads. Organization : Alpha engineering
Duration : December ’05 till August ‘06
Technology : Visual Basic, SQL server, Crystal reports Testing Tools : Manual testing.
Description : Client management software used internally in the organization. Few of the major functionality are as under
1. Client contact information (create/edit/delete) 2. Historical communication details
3. Client coverage team
4. Various parametric search to get the appropriate information from the system.
Role : Being the part of the team since the requirement analysis.
Preparing various test cases based on the functionality
Communication with the development team for resolving the bugs. Organization : Alpha engineering
Duration : September ’05 till November ‘05
Technology : VC++, file system
Testing Tools : Manual testing was conducted using touch screen. Description : Data feed to a PLC controller. The data is then used by the PLC controller to automate the functioning of capsule filling machine. Role : Preparing test cases for different combination of data feeds. The data would then help PLC to decide various mechanical moves of the capsule filling machine.
Organization : MARS Remedies
Duration : July ’04 till December ‘04
Role : My industrial experience included responsibilities pertaining to Quality Control process. Various tests like disolution test, disintregratin test, weight variation test etc. were conducted at various levels to ensure best quality for the products. Also carried out calibration of instruments like UV Spectrometer, PH meter and weight balance.
Organization : Bhadra pharmaceuticals
Duration : 3 Months
Role : As Quality Control chemist for handling calibration of UV spectrometer, Weight balance & PH meter.
Hard working, Team spirit, Punctual, Dedicated, Good interpersonal and communication skills.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
Participation in State & District level science fair. Participation in cultural events in college and also an integral part of the organization committee.
Name : Sakina Mullamithawala
Current Address : 14,Woodland way,
(201) - 736 - 9113
E-mail : email@example.com
Gender : Female
Marital status : Married
Nationality : Indian
Languages : English, Hindi & Gujarati