FREELANCE GRAPHIC DESIGN
• Create custom logos, packaging, marketing materials and apparel.
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, In Design, and Photoshop for projects.
• Create a wide variety of layouts, iconography, package designs, logos and illustrations.
• Incorporate design elements such as sound, color, typography and images.
• Proficient with digital photo editing and photography services to supplement graphic design projects.
• Design and produce book & magazine covers as well as layouts.
• Edit photos and written documents.
• Prepare materials for professional printing.
• Proficient working on a MAC.
• Ability to produce modern design with typography, layout, and color theory. Innerflydom LLC- Clothing & Art Brand, Hyattsville, MD Founder & Designer (2011 - Present), (Instagram: @innerflydom, Website: Innerflydom.com)
• Responsible for designing and marketing merchandise.
• Proficient with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
• Manage social media presence and website; design promotional items including flyers and stickers.
• Manage all facets of customer service.
• Responsible for logistics and transport of merchandise and supplies to events.
• Manage inventory and shipping.
PLANET DEPOS, Rockville, MD
Client Services Specialist (October 2019- January 2020)
• Provide superb customer service by fielding client and production related phone calls and emails for Planet Depos, a court reporting company that also provides videography, videoconferencing, interpretation and trial support services worldwide.
• Responsible for monitoring the production of email correspondence in high productivity and collaborative environment; respond to client requests promptly, track and prioritize jobs in order of due date.
• Responsible for editing, formatting and distributing rough draft transcripts to clients. Convert transcript files, review, document and track final transcript files and upload to clients’ online repository; aid in transcription and translation processes including responses to inquiries, assigning resources and billing process.
• Regularly communicate with production staff regarding the status of transcripts. Document job updates in production base, including notes, law firm, case number, and contacts.
• Provide estimates for transcript/job costs to clients and production department. THOMPSON CREEK WINDOW COMPANY, Capital Heights, MD Project Coordinator/Customer Service Coordinator (September 2018 – April 2019)
• Successfully managed over 80+ client accounts.
• Supported the delivery process by acting as the main point of contact and lead on customer jobs from start to finish and proactively communicated with customers regarding job status and issues that may impact service delivery.
• Served as liaison between the customer and the company concerning installation, contract, and service issues.
• Identified special requirements for the job and communicated to appropriate parties.
• Identified and quickly resolved contract issues with sales department.
• Ensured proper permits and HOA requirements were satisfied prior to scheduled installation date.
• Processed payment collection post successful installation. MARYLAND NATIONAL CAPITAL PARK AND PLANNING COMMISSION (M-NCPPC), Riverdale, MD
Heath & Wellness Specialists (September 2016 – May 2018)
• Planned and organized community programs such as workshops, classes, Get Fit Mobile, Yoga in the Parks, Fitness in the Parks, summer playgrounds and camps.
• Coordinated participation for health fairs and other events, for M-NCPPC staff and external customers.
• Monitored participation in all programs. Maintained and analyzed evaluations/surveys of programs and prepared administrative records and reports as needed.
• Assisted with meeting planning to include staff coordination, staff invitations, attendance, and agenda preparation.
• Created PowerPoint presentations for various Health & Wellness programs.
• Drove and operated Get Fit Mobile Unit (Sprinter Van); responsible for taking vehicle in for maintenance, as well as loading and unloading equipment.
• Participated in the selection and hiring of intermittent employees and interns. Lead work assignments, processed timecards, and participated in evaluation of employee performance.
• Assisted and conducted interviews for Health & Wellness team. Assistant to Countywide Sports Coordinator (February 2015 – September 2016)
• Managed registration for youth leagues, clinics and tournaments; monitored scores, organized standings for leagues.
• Maintained books during sports events; organized uniforms, created and reviewed invoices; managed game schedules and field charts for leagues.
• Communicated with coaches regarding record keeping and game schedules. Coordinated participation for health fairs and other events, for M-NCPPC staff and external customers.
• Created programs for Minor League Baseball, Regional Baseball Invitational and Baseball Tournaments.
• Created flyers and marketing documents for youth sports programs and sports clinics. WASHINGTON YU YING PUBLIC CHARTER SCHOOL, Washington, DC Receptionist/ Teachers Assistant (August 2012 – August 2015)
• Organized program documents, managed billing, bookkeeping, student attendance, and class registration; answered phones, met with parents; coordinated classes, field trips, snacks, billing, and registration.
• Assisted with children's daily activities; assisted with lesson plans, projects, and monitored children.
• Substitute teaching duties included teaching lesson plans for grades K-5.
• Assisted with children's daily activities; assisted with lesson plans, projects, and monitored children
• Substitute teaching duties included teaching lesson plans for grades K-5.
• Other Responsibilities included: Summer School Teacher, 4th Grade (August 2013); Responsibility, Exercise, Education and Fun (REEF) Program Class Leader (August, 2012- June, 2013); and, Basketball Instructor, Summer Camp (August, 2012)
G4S WACKENHUT, Washington, DC
Communication Specialist (September, 2010-February, 2011)
• Monitored Fannie Mae facilities; maintained, edited, and updated security documents; maintained security database information and procedures; responsible for answering calls for a variety of Fannie Mae security issues; responsible for communicating issues to security staff.
• Received recognition for successful management of issues. Corporate Security Analyst (July, 2009-September, 2010)
• Provided excellent customer service by screening employee applications for security background requirements.
• Entered information into complex security database; adhered to strict confidentiality laws/regulations
• Reviewed and processed time-sensitive, confidential information.
• Managed administrative duties; developed reporting system for security breaches. NORTHWEST SPORT AND HEALTH, Washington, DC
Front Desk Associate (December, 2008-July, 2009)
• Responsible for Front Desk operation; answered telephone queries; redirected calls if necessary.
• Greeted and checked in members, employees, and guests; managed transactions and other administrative duties.
MARYLAND NATIONAL CAPITAL PARK AND PLANNING COMMISSION, (M-NCPPC), Riverdale, MD
Camp Counselor (Four Sessions each Summer, 2001-2005)
• Supervised and educated campers regarding camp rules and regulations; supervised field trips.
• Prepared daily agenda for arts, crafts, games, and sports activities; managed lunch program.
• Collected health forms and permission slips; planned agenda for campers; managed discipline for unruly campers.
Office Assistant, Office of the General Manager, Prince Georges Sports and Learning Complex
• Responsible for answering telephones and greeting visitors; provided administrative support to General Manager and Senior Administrative Assistant. HARDY MIDDLE SCHOOL, Washington, DC
Head Coach, Girls Basketball & Softball (September 2011 – June 2012)
• Scheduled and managed basketball/softball practice, games and transportation; improved fundamentals and technique.
Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design minor in Sociology, West Virginia Wesleyan College, Buckhannon, WV
Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook, Power Point, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Athletic scholarship to West Virginia Wesleyan College
• VIP Award for Yoga in the Parks Program (M-NCPPC)
• Wow Award (for individual performance) (M-NCPPC)