Senior Petroleum Engineer
** **-**** **., ******** - Dakahlia – Egypt
To be part of a team and have a role where I can implement and utilize my petroleum engineering experience and personal skills and provide me with opportunities for professional development. EXPERIENCE
Gulf Of Suez Petroleum Company (GUPCO).
Production Company, Ras Shukheir-Red Sea, Egypt
Senior Production technologist / Petroleum Engineer 2011 - Present
Bachelor Degree in Petroleum Engineering
Suez Canal University, Suez - Egypt
Graduated with Excellence Grade
MAIN JOB DESCRIPTION
Designing and re-designing gas lift system.
Monitoring both gas lift & ESP wells performance, optimize, troubleshoot, investigate, diagnose well problems and propose action requirements (gas lift survey, temperature survey, gas lift valve change, pump Acid wash…. etc.).
Using Nodal Analysis Software (PROSPER) for Modeling and production optimization. Unloading Gas lift & ESP wells (new, worked over and shut-in wells). Preparing and witnessing artificial lift optimization and troubleshooting programs Performing and/or witnessing jobs (Chemical jobs, Perforation, Cased hole logging, WSO, Production Logging, Coiled Tubing and Slick line). Page 1 of 3
Coordinating well test requirements to ensure testing frequency targets are achieved for all wells track performance on a field basis.
Performing Well tests and analyzing and interpreting results. Preparing stimulation, work over, well test, wire line and Electric line programs. Qualitative analysis for cement logs in order to control the down hole communication between formations and well bore and try to solve the problem occurred. Qualitative and quantitative Open hole well logging analysis and interpretation. Reviewing wells history to develop recommendation and work plan. DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reviewing Reporting all latest well well tests tests and and analyze update them validated if match information with normal into well databases. condition or not for further
• Update Nodal Analysis models for wells according to new tests and surveys. Well Integrity Work:
• • • • Reviewing, Wellhead Recommending Tubing/Using logging Annulus tree, updating tools SSSV, repairs integrity (and as and MFCL) (X-modifying communication header Tree, on SSSV) (production, slick the that line well test. or help integrity test E-line to and keep and policy. injection analyzing operation gas/resulting in water) safe conditions. valves data to checks check the completion string integrity (possibility of holes, condition of metal loss and present wall thickness).
Rig/Vessel Approach Certificates (prepare and recommend any needed repairs/safety issues to accomplish safe approaching and safely production operations while rig or vessel is working.
Slick line & E-line work
Designing programs, witnessing job execution, analyzing results and recommending an action
• • Gauging, E-Line work gas – Lift perforation, Survey, gas Re lift -perforation, valve changes water and shut-cleanouts. off, Cased hole logging…etc. Coiled Tubing work
• • • CTU Chemical CTU Scale Logging stimulations mechanical and perforation. to removal. remove any formation damage and increase the well productivity. GENERAL DUTIES
Coordinates and collaborates with Reservoir Engineering to clearly understand the requirement of short term/long term Field Surveillance plan. Plans activities, equipment and manpower to accomplish the data acquisition requirement for reservoir and production surveillance. Production Losses Tracking.
Prepares daily feedback and prepares the weekly Operations Report. Participates in recommending the designing of new wells, gathering station and production facilities, and the modification of existing ones.
Handling any operations with others teams who are involved in these operations that may concern our wells (wire line work (slick line and Electric line), chemical jobs, Etc.). Page 2 of 3
Well intervention IWCF
Gas lift course, Gupco, Egypt
Wire line Operation by Gupco, Egypt
Electrical submersible pump ESP, Schlemberger, Egypt
Echo meter by EPC, Egypt
Formation damage, OGS, Egypt
Open Hole Logs and Cased Hole logs. Technical Petroleum service TPS, Egypt
Formation Damage. Petro-Train, Egypt
Water flooding, OGS, Egypt
Nodal Analysis and Production Optimization
Technical report writing, Master business academy MBA, Egypt
Firefighting, Gupco, Egypt
H2S, Helicopter safety, Risk assessment & performing authority, Gupco, Egypt SKILLS
English (Excellent in
speaking and writing)
Clarity and Concision
Ahmed Mahmoud El-Bohoty
Page 3 of 3