Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Career Objective- To take a challenging post for understanding business change needs, assessing the impact of those
changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and then supporting the communication
and delivery of those requirements with relevant parties.
- A customer oriented, multitask professional with excellent analytical and logical skills possesses rich experience as Business Analyst.
- Expertise in achieving cost-effective production with increased quality.
- Expert in identifying the requirements and also in finding the system requirements.
- Expertise in prepare Integration Test Plan which was used by functional team as well as development team.
- Actively participated in data modeling and business modeling.
- Wide knowledge in re- engineering concept.
- Ability to make people understand and convince them.
- Ability to produce the best result in pressure situations.
- Ability to work in team as well as individual.
-10 weeks of Business Analyst crash course
-Proficient in SQL query,tableau, Business Inteligence,PostGres
-Knowledge in data modeling, ER diagram
-Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies for software development
-Expert in various business tools as OOD Visual Basic, MS Office,Internet Savvy.
Key responsibilities Handled-
- To document the business process by identifying the requirements.
- Preparing excellent documentation on business requirements.
- Handling various activities of the project like information gathering, analyzing the information gathered, documenting the functional or business requirements.
- To make the Test plan for the testing team.
- To do the User acceptance testing in the final project.
- Acted as single point of contact between Project Management and appropriate IT groups from solution planning, sizing, to fulfillment.
- Persuade visual designers by understanding usability and design principles.
Prior Non-IT Experience -
- Worked as Preschool Director in Safari Kid from 2017-2019
- US equivalency Masters in Human development and family studies
- US equivalency Bachelors in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Languages Known- Hindi, Tamil,English
- DOB- 04/12/1982
- Address- 13515 Chittamwood Ln, Frisco,Texas 75035