Sathish Kumar Nataraj
To contribute to organizations growth using my unique skill set, thereby learning a great deal in return. Career Summary
● Experianced in the areas of Executive, People Management, Quality management and also in Workforce Management Group (Wipro Technologies)
● An out-of-the-box thinker with a flair for identifying & adopting emerging trends & addressing requirements to achieve organizational objectives and profitability norms.
● A strategic planner with proficiency in streamlining business processes, defining continuous improvement processes, accelerating employees’ strengths and building powerful teams that can conquer any obstacles.
● Adeptness in providing guidance and leadership to staff in accordance with specified program objectives.
● Knowledge on communication, presentations & mentoring skills with distinguished abilities in leading teams for developing business continuity plans, procedures and service standards for business excellence.
● Had played vital roles in Handling teams in regard to Production, Quality and Training them along with floor support
● Received Performance Award, STAR of the process thrice, STACK topper, and QUALITY topper.
● Had taken initiative to handle a team of 45 members as SME and looking after production support, Quality support along with client escalations via mails and calls frequently
● Trained 4 batches along with hands on in multiple Queues WORK EXPERIENCE
WIPRO Ltd, Chennai 31st Dec 2012 - 31 March 2017
Subject Matter Expert (SME) – United Healthcare (Wipro BPS)
● Being an SME it’s my responsibility to assign work to team and support them to achieve daily numbers
● Publishing Internal/External Production/Quality reports on Daily EOS, same for weekly and monthly wise.
● Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level both in Production & Quality
● Maintaining good relationships with the clients.
● Assessing the customer feedback, evaluating areas of improvements & providing critical feedback to the associates on improvements and achieving higher customer satisfaction metrics.
● Tracking performances of the team members and suggesting areas of improvements, facilitating & imparting training and monitoring the improvements on a continuous basis.
● Maintaining & ensuring stringent adherence to production & Quality, identifying gaps and opportunities.
● Handling clients call for enhancing the service delivery.
● An inclination to be innovative & resourceful with the ability to seek alternatives and take decisions quickly
WIPRO Ltd, Chennai 1st April 2017 – till date
OEA WMG – Wipro Technologies (Oracle Practice)
● Work with department managers to facilitate career development discussions and develop action plans to aid in learning and growth opportunities.
● Responsible for attendance, performance and developmental management of pool officers.
● Attend and provide management support to the Resource management meetings.
● Collaborate with project managers to understand project resource demands and assist in schedule development.
● Provide data input for workforce strategy, maintain resource forecasts and monitor implementation of the departmental workforce strategy.
● Develop and manage ongoing supplier guidance and forecasted work volumes to partner field resources.
● Support the performance and counselling process within the business, including management of high and low performers.
● In conjunction with Head of Resourcing, assess and plan future resource requirements based on projected workflows wider needs of the business.
● Proactive management of Retain Enterprise to ensure it is kept up to date and accurate at all times.
● Acquire knowledge of individual skills, development needs, experiences and personal/professional aspirations and apply this knowledge in resourcing decisions.
● Oversee analysis of business forecasting eg chargeable hours, utilization and headcount against budget and driving actions and behaviors accordingly.
● Ensuring the appropriate utilization and performance drivers are fed into the business’ performance management process.
● Ideally has experience of working in a professional services environment.
● Proven experience within management roles within an operational, HR or resourcing/recruitment background.
● Publishing daily reports, reaching out to delivery leaders regarding onsite and offshore bench resources to ensure continuity in billing.
● Apart from Bench reports also involved on OEA reports publishing. ACHIEVEMENTS:
● Reduction of process compliance by auditing the tickets on daily basis to ensure that process is been followed.
● Increased Net add by meeting the requirements
● Reduction of NJNB by daily follow up’s
● Reduction of Surprise ramp downs
● Spot appreciation from WMG head on fulfilment.
● Ms Office, Excel, All Office Suites.
● Operating Systems : Windows 2000, Windows 07, XP. Training
● Taleo – Underwent Taleo training on April 2017
QUALIFICATION INSTITUTION YEAR MAJOR SUBJECTS MARKS B.SC
Bharathiar University Arts &
Science College, Gudalur.
St. Thomas English Higher
Secondary School, Gudalur.
CLASS X Government Higher
Secondary School, Gudalur.
Date of Birth:10 Dec 1987
Languages Known:Tamil, English, and Malayalam
I hereby declare that the details furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge. Place : Chennai Yours Faithfully
Date : Sathish Kumar. N