NAME & ADDRESS:
Mohammed Abdul Azeez
K.R. Mohalla, Mysore
Cell Phone: 897*******
KEY SKILLS & EXPERTISE:
• Strong attention to detail.
• Extensive knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy with experience in transcribing, editing and analyzing for quality assurance many different work types.
• Maintains thorough knowledge of medical transcription guidelines and strong ability to understand diverse dialects to provide quality medical documents.
• Possess a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
• Have good communication and organizing skills.
• January 2003-April 2003 completed Medical Transcription Training from Comat Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Saraswathipuram, Mysore.
• November 2000-April 2002 Job-Oriented Pre-University Diploma in Computer Technique from State Council of Vocational Education at Farooqia Pre-University College, Umer Khayam Road, Mysore, Karnataka-570021.
• October 1999 SSLC from Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board at Sharada Vilas High School for Boys, Krishnamurthypuram, Mysore District.
• August 2018-Present working as an Independent Medical Transcriptionist (IMT) at Girahsys Software Services, Inc., Bengaluru-560021.
• November 2017-July 2018 worked as Quality Specialist (QS) at iData India Medical Documentation Private Limited, Chennai, India-600032.
• November 2016-March 2017 worked as Quality Analyst (QA) at Medsoft India Pvt. Ltd., Mysore, Karnataka.
• November 2014-September 2016 worked as an Independent Medical Transcriptionist (IMT) at Eliscription Pvt. Ltd. (Elico), Hyderabad – 500018. T.S, India.
• July 2007-October 2014 worked as an Independent Medical Transcriptionist (IMT) at Software Paradigms Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (SPI), Mysore – 570001, Karnataka, India
• April 2006-July 2007 worked as Trainee Medical Transcriptionist (TMT) at Comat Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Saraswathipuram, Mysore.
• Meticulously identifying discrepancies in vendor medical documentation.
• Able to perform audits with and without audio.
• Editing transcribed documents against actual dictation listening to voice files.
• Editing documents consistently and fairly according to transcription guidelines, standards of style, and formats.
• Calculating and scoring reports by using standard quality scoring guidelines.
• Identifying varying degrees of errors against documentation length.
• Ensuring accuracy of transcribed documents by utilizing reference tools.
• Providing feedback and updating the transcriptionists regarding areas of concern and quality issues to help eliminate repetition of errors.
• Recognizing, interpreting, and evaluating inconsistencies, discrepancies, and inaccuracies in medical dictation.
• Direct uploading reports to the client.
• Expertly transcribing and editing speech recognized medical reports for a variety of physicians.
• Auditing, editing, and transcribing of all types of medical documentation including Radiology, Oncology, Pathology, Cardiology, Gastrointestinal, Genitourinary, Orthopedics, Pain Management, Neurology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Ophthalmology, Progress Notes, Clinic Notes, Endoscopy Reports, Letters, Discharge Summaries, Operative Reports, History and Physical Reports, Emergency Room Reports, Consultations, and many more.
• Offline Accounts (Medical Transcription).
• Business Transcription (BT).
• Dragon Medical 360 eScription Products (Editscript MT, Emon).
• M*Modal Fluency for Transcription Platform.
• Ruby Platform.
• Dictaphone Platform.
• Express Scribe Software.
• Cornerstone Software.
• Dictaphone Software.
RECENT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Transcribing and directly uploading 100-150 minutes of work within 8 hours a day to the client with 99% accuracy and TAT.
• Transcribing and directly uploading STATs on time.
• Working on weekends if required for weekend coverage.
• Transcribing and directly uploading Business Transcription files (BT) to the client within given time.
• Expertly transcribing medical reports for a variety of physicians ensuring the accuracy of information in the final report in regards to spelling, grammar, medical terminology and patient identification.
• Achieving productivity standards and giving good quality work.
• Languages: English, Hindi, Urdu, Kannada.
• Computer Skills: Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, FTP, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Outlook, Powerpoint, Google Drive, Email, Facebook, Download and Upload Videos, Download Movies.
• Transcribed and directly uploaded 2000 lines in a day to the client with 99% accuracy and TAT.
• Transcribed and directly uploaded 35,000 lines in a month to the client with 99% accuracy and TAT.
• Recently continuously worked for 16 hours in a day.
• Billing and Coding.
• Medical Scribe.
• Electronic Medical Records (EMR).
• Awarded for maintaining 0% proofrate throughout the month.
• Awarded for maintaining 99% accuracy throughout the month.
• Awarded for maintaining quality throughout the year.
• To make it big in the Medical Transcription Industry.
• Financial Stability.
• Career Passion and Personal Satisfaction.
• Commitment to Improved Physical Health.