I have 17 years of sales and services, communication is the key in any business. I work hard and strive to succeed over my own expectations. Patience is the key to success. Learning something new every day is the key to grow and develop in any area of expertise.
Matt Taylor Kia. Lancaster, OH
Sales Consultant 04/2019 - 12/2019
Ricart Ford. Groveport, OH
Service Advisor 01/2019 - 04/2019
Jennifer And Leesha's Unique Custom Jewelry . Lancaster, OH Co-Owner and Jewelry Designer 01/2003 - Current
Fairfield Career Center
Technical Degree: Medical Assisting /
Trained and developed new sales team associates in products, selling techniques and company procedures.
Built and maintain effective relationships with peers and upper management to drive team success toward common sales, service operational goals.
● Educated customers on promotions to enhance sales. Built strong relationships with clients by following up on previous purchases and suggesting new products.
Sold various products by explaining unique features and educating customers on proper application.
● Negotiated and closed deals with minimal oversight. Retained product, service and company policy knowledge serve as a resource for both coworkers and customers.
Answer incoming telephone calls to provide information about products, services, store hours, policies and promotions.
Welcome to incoming of an individual's ascertained needs by asking open ended questions.
Set up repair appointments with Service Advisors to meet customer needs and resolve key concerns.
Recommended additional useful services to customers which help to increase overall sales.
Received outstanding feedback for providing attentiveness and patience when assisting dissatisfied customers
Contributed to business growth by confirming that customers were satisfied with services and quality.
● Wrote up customers Repair orders ordered parts
● Answering phone calls
Description of the type of high-quality beads we use and what they are made of and discuss how much they want to invest.
● Write customers letters to thank them for doing business with us. Maintain detailed records of what customers wanted and ordered, helping to increase profits when those customers return at a later date.
● Product ordering
● Client -focused
● Time management skills
● Positive learning process
● Excellent communication
Developed successful strategies and goals to
penetrate new territories by assessing
competitor offerings and approaches
● Heavy lifting
● Conflict and dispute resolution
● FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
● Merchandising knowledge
● Dispute meditation