Solutions oriented manager with a passion for
strong sales, leadership and leveraging data to
Uberflip, Toronto, ON, Canada
Operations Manager Jun 2018 – Jan 2020
● Recipient of “Give Back” award for identifying key milestones in business model and collaborating with cross functional partners to test and validate assumptions through data. Resulting in deeper insights into the customer purchasing journey, reducing churn and increasing contract renewals by 20% in FY19.
● Discovered gaps in sales training plans and resources by collaborating with Sales and Marketing Operation Managers to create Sales enablement training. Resulting in 30% increase of strong prospect quality and increasing pipeline of potential customers.
● Created API dashboards (Snowflake, SQL, Pendo) to provide data insights to improve user experience. Resulting in new features that align platform solutions to customer’s needs and 15% increase in customer satisfaction and 20% ROI. Starbucks, Toronto, ON, Canada
Regional Store Manager Feb 2016 – Jun 2018
● Awarded the highest sales growth Store Manager two consecutive years. Surpassed forecasted sales target by 25% in first year of operations and continued sales growth 33% in second year, $812,000 and $1,080,000 respectively.
● Improved Customer Satisfaction Score by 20% in FY17, through partner training, increased product knowledge, creating a passion for our coffee products and building long term rapport with customers.
● Promoted and developed five partners to Assistant Store Manager and Supervisor roles. Resulting in increased partner engagement, and operational efficiencies, driving food sales growth and reduced food waste, 35% and 5% respectively. Michael Hill, Toronto, ON, Canada
Store Manager Mar 2014 – Feb 2016
● Achieved President’s Club for fastest Store Manager Trainee promoted to Store Manager, surpassing sales target by 10% and launching a new store.
● Coached and led a team of 10 Sales Professionals to achieved store goal through daily sales forecasting, training plans and succession planning. Coaching included identifying customers’ needs, assessing demographics, product knowledge, role playing, objection handling and negotiations.
● Created a sales strategy to generate supplementary revenue channel through customer repair and custom designs. Partnered with local business owners resulting in 10%, $100,000 incremental sales in FY15. Victorinox Swiss Army, Toronto, ON, Canada
Sales Manager Jan 2011 - Feb 2014
● Achieved top sales performer in the district, highest conversion rates and units per transaction by identifying demand in the marketplace and creating retail innovation project “Find my Companion” through social media and mobile app.
● Coached sales staff to understand how to achieve sales metrics through probing, objection handling and relationship selling. Spearheaded novel training program across Canada to increase sales penetration and improving day-to-day operations.
● Created business plan for recruiting and training new sales associates, delivering high customer satisfaction scores and achieving sales targets.
Loblaw Companies LTD, Brampton, ON, Canada
SAP Master Data Analyst Sep 2009 - Sep 2010
● Implemented efficient data analytic entry processes to identify and eliminate over 3000 data errors, recognizing 10% cost savings and streamlined procurement processes.
● Initiated new SOP practices with internal and external stakeholders, consisting of positive, proactive and timely communication in accordance with data governance and procurement controls. Resulted in faster turnaround with vendors and reduced lead times. Scotiabank Group, Toronto, ON, Canada
Financial Banking Officer Feb 2004 - Aug 2009
● Lead marketing campaign targeting existing and new clients to contribute to RRSPs. Assessed customer priority based on current book value and future prospecting potential. Initiative surpassed target for new and existing RRSP contributions. EDUCATION
Ryerson University, Ted Rogers School of Business Management, Toronto, ON. Sep 2010 - Oct 2013 Bachelor of Commerce, Hospitality and Tourism Management
● Double Minor in Economics and Marketing