VINCENT ZARCARO, JR.
Port Monmouth, NJ 07758 Cell: 732-***-****
Quality Assurance & Scrum Master Professional
● Specialties: Certified Scrum Master, QA, Agile development, Project Management, Jira, collaboration, application testing and quality assurance, client/server, web-based applications, documentation, e-commerce, functional requirements, performance & stress testing, Business Process Management, Graph Database, Big Data, Cloud, Ontology, User Stories, Process Reengineering, and Innovation
● Exceptional attention to detail, strong decision-making skills, adaptable to change, excellent communication and problem-solving skills, ability to thrive in fast paced environments, strong negotiation and collaboration skills, and a passion to help my company succeed
● Application technologies include web and mobile based, Open Source, Jira, Zephyr, Test Rails, Drupal, AEM, Browserstack, Solr, jQuery, HTML5, Docker, Composer, Wordpress, Behat, Java, Selenium, AWS, Confluence, ATDD & BDD, CMS, Ontology, and Waterfall, Agile, and Hybrid methodologies PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Reactive Core, New York, New York 09/2019-02/2020
QA Manager / Release Manager
● Responsible for implementation of QA Agile practices, thereby moving the testing cycles from four weeks to two weeks.
● Managed a move to a Continuous Integration-Continuous Deployment environment. Managed the RFP process including vendor selection, Statements of Work, and implementation.
● Standardize release signoff, including development, QA, and UAT
● Managed a team of three resources for the Quality Assurance effort using Agile methodology. QualiTest Group, Bridgewater, NJ 07/2018-09/2019
Senior Quality Engineer (Contractor)
● Responsible for testing of Drupal content management system for large scale marketing website deployment for a major consumer goods company, working towards enabling e-commerce and order management systems for B2C, while moving multiple technologies into one technical stack.
● Managing a team of six off-shore resources for the Quality Assurance effort using Agile methodology including ADA compliance.
● Tools include Drupal for CMS, Jira for story and bug tracking, Test Rails for test case storage, Tealium for analytics, NVDA, Wave plug in, Color Contrast Analyzer and Windows Narrator for ADA testing. Ernst & Young-North-Point Digital, New York, NY 10/2014-04/2018 QA Manager / Scrum Master
● Responsible for delivery of software to all clients of EY-NP including digital media companies, Fortune 500 companies, and e-commerce supply companies, looking for web-based solutions.
● Manage internal automation team to allow for quicker regression and acceptance testing using Selenium.
● Built the QA team to include a Lead QA, 2 Junior QA, and an automation (Selenium) expert
● Test and implement open source (Drupal and Wordpress), and Java systems for customer-facing internet websites, and customer-centric intranet systems using Scrum-Agile Methodologies.
● Testing of a broad array of web technologies, content management systems (CMS), Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), database technologies, search tools, back-end integration and front-end development tools. 1
VINCENT ZARCARO, JR.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vincent-zarcaro-b5b92a15/ Port Monmouth, NJ 07758 Cell: 732-***-****
John Wiley & Sons, Hoboken, NJ 03/2014-10/2014
SQA Test Lead
● Responsible for quality delivery of all software updates of Wiley’s content management system for their Global Education market of GECMS, utilizing EMC’s Documentum system, JIRA.
● Active management of off-shore QA resources for the JBoss middleware upgrade of the WileyPlus project.
● Utilized JIRA, Confluence, and Wiki pages, to accurately track software release information. Macmillan Publishing, New York, NY 11/2011-03/2014 Quality Assurance Engineer
● Responsible for the overall quality of all Macmillan New Ventures products including Universal Gradebook, DigiFirst product line, digital media, content, services, and Onyx CRM systems.
● Sole QA resource on the data migration of Onyx CRM system to Salesforce CRM system. Rolled out to pilot group of top six salespeople with no interruptions to Production. MGD Services, Inc., Wayne, NJ 01/2011-09/2011
Quality Assurance Manager (Contractor)
● As a consultant to a nationwide roofing shingle manufacturer, the team was able to increase the weekly build change request volume by approximately 25%, inclusive of internal (PeopleSoft, TeamTrack, SharePoint, etc.) and external (customer facing .Net) systems.
● Responsible for release coordination, test schedules and the certification of all production impacting releases
● Responsible for increasing the automation regression/smoke test suite to include new functionality, which led to an approximately 15% increase in the number of core automated test cases, in 7 months. Partsearch Technologies, New York, NY 01/2010-11/2010 Quality Assurance Project Lead
● Ensured corrective measures met acceptable reliability standards. Created Master Test Plans, coordinated the creation of Test Scenarios/Scripts, and managed multiple Test Execution phases within projects.
● Responsible for testing of Part-Finders to drive sales in individual market segments leading to a significant increase in volume in those segments.
● Supervised testing of weekly bug fix builds, and testing of functional enhancements in the monthly builds. OTHER EMPLOYMENT & EDUCATION
Borough of Sayreville Elected Councilman
Certified Scrum Master Certification, Scrum Alliance Certified Software Testing Certification (CSTE), Quality Assurance Institute Diploma in Computer Information Systems, DeVry Technical Institute, Woodbridge, NJ B.A., Communication Management, University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio 2