Civil status: Widowed
Address: Block D, Road 34 Meheba, Solwezi, Republic of Zambia
I am a doctor of medicine but living with passion for flora. That is why I like to work effectively in the forestry sector.
-Qualified lumberjack and sawyer, trained in logging,
- having the capacity for adaptation and rapid learning,
-Maintenance of any brand petrol chainsaw,
-Working closely with team members to meet project requirements,
-Develop solutions and meet deadlines.
-Protection of the company and improvement of customer satisfaction by finding creative solutions to problems related to deliverables.
-Hard worker and efficient, not requiring supervision,
-Team building, collaboration and punctuality.
- From 09/2007 to Current: lumberjack (Bucheron) and sawyer of boards and in logging,
- I am good at cutting down trees, cutting branches from a tree, sawing planks using chainsaws with or without Logosol guide.
- Trained in operating sawmill.
- Experienced in pruning tree branches, and cutting logs.
EDUCATION AND FORMATION:
-Doctor in Medicine, at the University of Lubumbashi - Lubumbashi, DRC since August / 2013.
- French, advanced level of knowledge,
- English, level of practical knowledge.
I swear on my honor that the above information is accurate and sincere.
Done in Meheba, Thursday 05/03/2020
KALUME KILOLO, Stanislas