NAME Moyinoluwa Akintola
Visa Status: Visit
Skilled and dynamic with many years of experience serving people in difference professionalism, especially in hospitality sector. With a broad range of customer service skills and exposure to multiple bar and restaurant environments. I can deliver a first rate customer service to aids the success of my employer’s business. From order-taking and customer relationship management to event support and health with adherence to safety. I will ensure that any restaurant I work for is fully supported and all customers are well looked after. Work Experience
2018- recent KFC Eatery Lagos, Nigeria
• Implemented outlet operations and maintained optimal customer services.
• Maintained knowledge on all food and beverage trends.
• Monitored and provided response to all customer requests.
• Always maintained neat and clean work area.
• Managed inventory of supplies and product and placed order.
• Prepared work schedule for employees on rotational basis.
• Organized and maintained cash register for outlet. January 2017- Mr. Bigg’s Eatery Ibadan, Nigeria
November 2018 Supervisor
• Take orders from and serve food and beverages to patrons.
• Perform consistent check-ins with patrons to ensure satisfaction and address complaints swiftly.
• Answer questions about the menu and make recommendations when appropriate or requested.
• Prepare appetizers, salads, and cold dishes.
• Assist a team of hosts and hostesses by greeting, seating, and thanking customers.
• Communicate with kitchen staff directly and via computers.
• Supervised a team of six employees.
• Monitored and ordered food items and kitchen supplies August 2014- Mandela Restaurant & Cafe Ibadan, Nigeria May 2016 Server Assistant
• Cleaned tables, removed dirty dishes, and replaced table linens.
• Replenished clean linens, glassware, silverware, and dishes.
• Supplied service staff with food.
• Served patrons with water, coffee, and condiments.
• Cleaned and polished furniture, shelves, walls, and equipment.
• Balanced payments and receipts in cash registers.
• Prepared food items including salads, sandwiches, and desserts. 2011- 2013 Premier Hotel & Suits Ibadan, Nigeria
Data Entry Operator
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Inputting large amount of data into computer databases.
• Sorting out meter number with corresponding monthly bills.
• Record the prepaid meter inventory into the database for marketing department.
• Processing purchase orders, invoices, as well as departmental administration.
• Performing other general administrative duties as requested by Senior Managers.
• Compiling, sorting, and verifying the accuracy of data before it is entered.
• Escalating important issues or discrepancies to senior managers.
• Transfer information that is on paper to computer files.
• Finding and removing old and out of date information from databases. Qualifications
August 2009 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso Oyo State, Nigeria B. Tech Pure & Applied Mathematics
Second Class (Lower Division)
Food safety knowledge, Food industry knowledge, Customer service, ability to thrive in a high-stress environment, Multi-tasking, Inventory, Cash handling and passion for people.
Proficient typing skills in Microsoft word and Excel. Language
English (Write, Read & Speaks fluent)
Interactive with people from different culture and religious irrespective of backgrounds