Block ** Musaed Al Azmi St
JOSEPHINE Q. BOLA
To secure a position in the organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities. I would like to gain new skills while utilizing my current area of expertise of procurement and employee satisfaction services within a positive team environment. EDUCATION GRADUATED- BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN MARKETING UNIVERSITY OF MAKATI, PHILIPPINES
SKILLS Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written. MS Office Suite including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook Internet and Email including Outlook/Lotus Notes/GMAIL PERFORMANCE
• Passionate and extremely motivated individual with extensive experience in administrative roles, operations and marketing assistant.
• Highly skilled in providing routine and complex administrative support to office.
• Proven ability to gather data, compile information, maintain records and calendar, meeting requests and travel arrangements.
• Exquisite communication and people skills.
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Competent at managing databases and generating periodical reports.
• Proficient in liaising between the company and other agencies.
• Highly skilled in performing front desk, clerical and support duties
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently. PROFESSIONAL
CAZY TECH ADVERTISING & PROMOTION EST.
JUNE 2016 TO PRESENT
• Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising requirements;
• working with agency colleagues to devise an advertising campaign that meets the client's brief and budget;
• Presenting alongside agency colleagues (particularly the account manager), the campaign ideas and budget to the client;
• Working with the account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
Page 2 Josephine Q. Bola
• Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the advertising agency by maintaining regular contact with both.
• Ensuring that communication flows effectively.
• Negotiating with clients and agency/supplier staff about the details of campaigns;
• Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification.
• Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
• Creating Campaign reports and recommendation to clients. PROFESSIONAL
JAZLY.COM /JAZLY APP
E-COMMERCE MERCHANDISER SPECIALIST
MAR 2018 – DEC 2019
• Responsible for accurate product attribution and the relevance of attributes to the overall product assortment and site navigation.
• Correspond with online customers via electronic mail, telephone, or other electronic messaging to address questions or complaints about products, policies, or shipping methods.
• Handling all stock shipping, scheduling and ensuring all orders are shipped within their handling times.
• Fill customer orders by packaging sold items and documentation for direct shipping or by transferring orders to manufacturers or third-party distributors.
• Maintains required stock levels of authorized packaging materials. M.H. ALSHAYA CO. W.L.L
KIDZANIA - RECEPTIONIST/HELPDESK
MAR 2013 – MAY 2016
• Responsible in dealing and assisting the needs of the visitors coming in / out of the office.
• Processing and logging incoming calls into CRM system.
• Answered multiple phone lines, transferred calls to corresponding departments. Filing, generating reports, and scanning documents for inter-departmental use.
• Handled customers effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approaching complex situations and resolving problems to maximize efficiency.
• Generating reports for Operations Manager, making sure that all is accurately and send to the entire park's Department Managers.
• Forwarding and escalating inquiries to relevant individuals and departments.
• Maintain filing system and inventories.
• Monitor use of supplies and replenish as and when needed.
• Assist in planning meetings by providing administrative support.
• Performing other duties as the need arises.
Page 3 Josephine Q. Bola
INTERNATIONAL TOY WORLD INC. PHILIPPINES
APRIL 2008 - FEB 2013
• Responsible for planning, organizing, controlling, and coordinating activities of the employees engaged in running the cash register and customer service.
• Work closely with the management team on the overall operations of the department and location. Provide a high level of customer service in a productive and efficient manner.
• Responsible for training and coaching employees along with the supervising staff in accordance with the company standard operating procedures/House rules and regulations based on the state guidelines on the following areas:
Cash Control and Handling
Product Knowledge and Update
Security System and Procedure
Documentation Systems and Procedures
BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLAND
MAY 2007 TO FEBRUARY 2008
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
• Support marketing executives in organizing various projects.
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
• Collaborate with colleagues in other departments, including advertising, production, sales, and distribution.
• Research and update competitor database to conduct comparative analysis of company performance in the market.
Page 4 Josephine Q. Bola
ADVANCED MICROSOFT EXCEL 2007
JUL 27-29 2015
M.H ALSHAYA, HEAD OFFICE CORPORATE BLDG.
Infocenter, Training Institute Kuwait
ACT & INTERACT PROGRAM
NOV 13 & 22, 2013
Training Room, Kidzania Kuwait
PERSONALITY AND TELEPHONE HANDLING DEVELOPMENT
FEB 16, 2011
Training Center Cubao, Philippines
ADVANTAGE TROUGH STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURSE MANAGEMENT SEP 26, 2006
University of Makati, Admin Bldg.
SEP 15, 2005
University of Makati, Admin Bldg.
BIRTH DATE June 15, 1986
CIVIL STATUS Married
BIRTH PLACE Makati City, Philippines
HEIGHT 5’6 ft.
WEIGHT 135 lbs