Mobile Number: +974-****-****
Email ID: email@example.com
(NOC with work Visa)
Looking for a challenging position, one which will make best use of my existing experience and professional qualification while enabling further professional development. PROFILE SUMMARY
Store Management and Procurement Professional with over 9 years of organizational expertise. Exceptional at providing services in the area of store management, inventory and procurement processes. QUALIFICATIONS
1- MBA (Executive) Virtual University of Pakistan- 2018 (Reading) 2- Bachelors of Commerce (B. Com.) University of the Punjab Lahore, Pakistan-2011 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Ø August 2019- Present
SIEMENS WLL, Doha, Qatar (Qatar Foundation-Education City Tram Project) Responsibilities:
· Create filling and archiving system for documents.
· Check metadata according to client’s requirements.
· Register documentation in project server.
· Reported on document control processes.
· Administered document lifecycle (author, approve, publish, revise, retire, archive).
· Prepared electronic document templates.
· Checked incoming documents for readiness prior to processing. Ø Jan 2015 to May 2019
(Assistant Store In-charge)
Arif Memorial Teaching Hospital & Rashid Latif Medical College, Lahore Pakistan Responsibilities:
· Inventory working on EPR-Oracle.
· Preparing and updating of inventory reports in both ERP and MS Excel.
· Preparing the demand list for monthly requirements of according to the allocated budget.
· Manual records of goods.
· Prepare goods-receiving notes and keeping records of them.
· Bin-Card preparation and maintaining the records of them.
· Racking of goods according to the codes.
· Issuance of goods to the departments according to the approved requisition book.
· Prepare the records for monthly audits and closing of any audit observations.
· Goods received from suppliers with delivery challan and verify quality and quantity.
· Preparing the purchase requisition and procurement. Ø Oct 2010 to Feb 2011
Enumerator (Data Collector)
NRSP/BENAZIR INCOME SUPPORT PROGRAMME
· Door to door survey and collect financial information of people.
· Fill the form according to given information by peoples.
· Prepared daily report and submitted in main office. COMPUTER SKILLS
· Good knowledge in ERP-Oracle about inventory
· MS Windows and MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
· Hardware and Maintenance
· Email and Internet Browsing
Date of Birth: 06th September, 1991
Marital Status: Married
Permanent Address: Street Bilal Masjid, Mohalla Basti Qadirabad, Kasur, Pakistan. REFERENCES
References are available on request.