Birthday: 15 September 1976
Tel: 009**-******** Married with 2 children
Summary of Qualifications
• 15 years relevant experience in the field of in Banking, Customer Relations, Sales and Marketing .
• 5 years experience in Accounting with intensive training and experience in Accounts Receivables and Stock Inventory.
• Bachelor of Science in Accounting from University of Bahrain
• Diploma in Banking and Finance from University of Bahrain
• Attended various training courses and workshops related to Sales & Marketing, Banking & Finance, Investment and Money Laundering, English Proficiency provided by in house, local and international institutions. Work Experience
CITIBANK N.A. BAHRAIN
Relationship Manager in Local Commercial Banking (April 2010 till February 2019)
• To achieve growth targets of the CCB (Citi Commercial Banking) for the Businesses
• To build efficient structured portfolio delivering consistent revenue and ancillary income to the bank. Manage and grow the existing portfolio via new business proposals as per Bank’s credit & guidelines.
- Relationship Manager handling companies account, to Increase and manage the non- borrowing portfolio for the Medium and High enterprises,handled 60 clients ccounts
- Ensure that all existing borrowing and non-borrowing customers are contacted/ visited
- To proactively identify cross-border opportunities through customer contacts and make referrals when necessary.
- Identify and tap good quality customers within target segments within Middle Market Business and update the call reports.
- Familiar with the standard concept, practices and procedure within the financial field.
- To contribute to the enhancement of service image of the Bank and ensure delivery of high standard of services.
- Monitor the performance of portfolio customers to detect any warning signals.
- Handles Corporate Clients dealing directly with business owner, top corporate officers such as financial controller, directors and shareholders.
- In charge in opening new accounts for SME and Corporate. HSBC BANK MIDDLE EAST LTD- BAHRAIN
Relationship Manager in Business Banking unit (BBU) - From May 2008 to 2010
- Relationship Manager for Existing borrowing and non-borrowing client, handled 220 clients account for small and medium enterprises
- Manage the new account acquisition process while ensuring the quality of the KYC by ensuring that all customer are visited and the call report is updated on STACM as per approved format
- Manage the borrowing and non-borrowing relationships within the Business Banking
- Ensure the targeted growth in income,
- Identifying potential borrowing customers from the non-borrowing portfolio and working on the proposal.
- Develop suitable MI reports for the borrowing and non-borrowing client
- To meet overall Group parameters and proper legal documentation. To work closely with all product and channel partners to maximize opportunities provided through contact, feedback and cross referrals
HSBC Bank Middle East- Sales Manager in Business Banking unit (BBU) - From November 2005 to May 2008
- Direct and coordinate marketing activities to promote products and services
- Managing the application while receiving and processing the new corporate account
- Leader for 6 sales people and one help desk in term of achieving the monthly target
- Developing sales and visiting the new clients with maintain relationship and keeping track of the client's financial report
- Cross selling of the bank products to the other department. Challenging and competition among the team.
- Product research and developing, marketing, services and packages, Competitive new product launch, Sales Training and Marketing plan
- Set a monthly target and monitor progress-suggest strategies and sales action program, help desk procedures and controls following with the Credit Management Unit (CMU) and Compliance with the acceptable standard concept and practices of the bank regulations.
- Responsible for ensuring overall performance of the direct selling associates which encompasses activities ranging from conceiving and creating sales promotion campaigns, assigning sales targets and monitoring conversion ratios with the objective of increasing productivity and target achievement. Additional areas of work include – Analyzing financial statements to ascertain credit status, recruitment and training of the front-line sales teams and liaising between the bank and the associate for approvals, customer grievances and exception handling SOLIDARITY, TAKAFUL CO MPANY
Financial Advisor: February 2005 to November 2005
Marketing Islamic range of financial Investment Products, Include identify customers’ needs and priorities, Regular review and Consultation, Investment plan for individual and corporate, built strong relationship with clients, Market research, Updating clients of the company's new products with keeping track of the financial market (stocks and shares). AHLI UNITED BANK:
Team Leader -Sales Department: March 2004 to February 2005
- Supervisory for 20 sales executive mainly selling the Bank's various products with in approval authority
- Approaching and visiting clients with follow up to enhance the business.
- In charge of a team of business development associates, responsible for generation of sales of the Personal loan product and overall functioning of a division of Fortiori.
- Monitor daily and weekly conversion of the teams with the objective of increasing sales.
- Sales generated in Loan of BHD 1.7 million and 300 Credit Cards from June to December 2004.
- Work closely with the team to ensure the implementation of the group member network and share ideas
- To promote and facilitate functional relationships through effective leadership and managing team
Other Work Experience
- 10 year experiance in Real Estate business in Bahrian, Saudi Arabia and Dubai
- Business Consultancy in term of market demand and fusibility studies
- Working with developers, property founders and contractors
- High profile Customer data base
- Investment plan for individual and corporate clients Qualifications
- From: September 1998 to: July 2005 University of Bahrain BSc in Accounting (Part time)
- April 1995 College of Engineering (Modeler) University of Bahrain BUSINESS SEMINARS
Business Selling Skills (BIBF)
Relationship / Key Account Management (BIBF).
HSBC Bahrain Representative for Regions’ Advance Management Workshop- Dubai
Financial Accounting - (BIBF)
Financial Statement Analysis (BIBF)
Effective Supervision (BIBF)
Solidarity Foundation Courses
Money Laundering (AUB, Solidarity, HSBC and CITIBANK)
Public relationship and personal selling front line and Mandate(Customer Maintenance
Insurance and Investment Certificate (CITIBANK)
Credit fundamental workshop (CITIBANK)- Dubai
(CPR)Commercial Problem Recognition (CITIBANK) – Dubai
Trade Program workshop (CITIBANK)
June 2013: Employee of the month Award–Citibank
May 2007: Employee of the Year – for being hard-worker, dependable, creative and being conscientious in handling duties.
HSBC Bank Middle East
Languages & Computer Skills
- Languages: English & Arabic. Excellent reading writing & understanding.
- Computer Skills: Ms Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) & Windows Internet Explorer.
Hobbies and Interests
- Reading and market research.
- Cross Country Driving
- Automotive Mechanics
Reference available upon request