U.S Citizen: Public Trust Clearance Holder
Technical Support Specialist with a focus on client satisfaction and experience assisting users both remotely and in person. Looking to bring exceptional technical know-how and customer-service skills to business-focused desktop programs and mobile app.
CACI International Inc, Chantilly, VA December 2019 – January 2020 Apex Systems (Contractor) January 2019 – November 2019 IT Help Desk Specialist (DHS TSA IMPACT)
• Provide technical assistance to TSA, FAMS and FFDO of standard supported COTS and GOTS software.
• Experience working on a 24x7x365 help desk environment and act as a Single Point of Contact (SPOC).
• Provide real-time support via phone and email to everyday users of Emails, Password Reset, MS Office, VPN, Mobile Apps.
• Document and track all received requests in incident Remedy ticketing systems.
• Resolve Elite users’ tickets within 4 hours and premium users’ tickets within 24 hours to meet SLA Agreement in Remedy.
• Perform quality assurance check of tickets processed by team and escalate support tickets to the appropriate group.
• Create accounts in Microsoft Exchange Server and sync with Active Directory.
• Enable and disable users’ accounts via PowerShell and disable users accounts within one hour to meet SLA Agreement.
• Apply Group Policy Updates and modifications to Group Policy in Active Directory when directed.
• Modify domain accounts in Active Directory and as well as on iShare profile.
• Provide support for mobile devices including iPhone and iPad and provision mobile devices with profiles as required.
• Troubleshoot Microsoft Outlook 2016 mailbox and connectivity and add shared mailboxes to users’ accounts.
• Install web browser such as Microsoft Edge in end user’s computer through PowerShell.
• Used MSTSC Remote Desktop to remotely access remote workstations.
• Support RSA SecurID tokens access issues and BitLocker drive encryption.
24/7 Tech on Demand, Houston, TX June 2016 – May 2017 Customer Engineer
• Installed software, modified and repaired NCR point-of-sale hardware and resolved technical issues.
• Configured, deployed and maintained networking equipment, computer workstations, servers, printers, routers and switches.
• Documented work details in ServiceNow and provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
• Managed customers’ expectations and experience to a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Managed call flow and ETAs and responded to technical support needs of customers.
• Worked closely with the third-party service providers throughout the service restoration process.
IT Switcher, Houston, TX November 2015 – May 2016
Desktop Support Specialist
• Provided timely support for hardware, software, VoIP phone and network-related issue.
• Created, modified and deleted domain end user accounts in Microsoft Office 365 Business and G Suite.
• Responded to customer requests for assistance by phone, email and in person.
• Installed and configured Cisco AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client.
• Installed, configured and troubleshoot various technical issues dealing with switches, router, WAP and network printers.
• Provided support in setting up audio and visual technology for conferences and meetings.
• Managed users, groups, computers and email accounts (distribution and security groups) in Active Directory.
• Managed assets inventory and deployed workstation images that include operating systems and productivity applications.
• Diagnosed and resolved incidents in a timely manner to prevent work stoppage for the end-user clients.
Customer Service, Technical support, Problem-solving, Team collaboration, Remedy, ServiceNow, COTS & GOTS software, Active Directory, Linux, PowerShell, LAN/WAN, Office 365, Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Azure
B.A. in Management Information Systems University of Houston, GPA 3.3/4.0 May 2018
CompTIA Security+ August 2019
Cyber Risk Management for Technicians - FedVTE September 2019