Brand ambassador and consultant
Innovative and results-driven individual providing outstanding service equipped with extensive experience in retail management, sales and customer service. Effective training and development of staff. Promoting teamwork toward achievement of targets. Areas of expertise also include:
Client relations and marketing
Exceptional Sales and Customer service
Sales action plans development
Product knowledge and problem solving
Inventory management and loss prevention
Scheduling personnel and payroll management
Competitive and goal orientated
Volkswagen MidTown - Scarborough, ON
January 2019 to Present
• Established customer relations and actively prospected for new clients to achieve sales goals.
• Closed sales by overcoming any objections and prepared clients for turnover in the business office.
• Demonstrated product presentations through assessing client needs and requirements.
• Arranged trade in appraisals through Pre-owned sales manager.
• Researched new automotive releases to maintain knowledge on products and trends.
• Inspecting, preparing and presenting vehicle to clients for delivery. Assistant Store Manager
October 2016 to December 2018
• Drove store sales results and by operating profit, increased yearly sales by 10% and decreased shrink by 33%.
• Led in active recruiting, developed a high performing sales team delivering excellent customer service and brand presentation.
• Administered proper scheduling and adjustments adhering to store business needs.
• Managed team to deliver KBD's while demonstrating superior customer service.
• Analyzed business regularly utilizing performance reports to identify wins and opportunities.
• Made adaptations based on ownership and product sell through.
• Maintained a safe environment for staff and customers by adhering to health and safety standards.
• Regulated store merchandising by following guidelines and planograms.
• Visual merchandising and floor sets
based on marketing strategies.
Assistant Store Manager
KITCHEN STUFF PLUS
July 2015 to March 2016
• Contributed to store operational performances and expenses to maximize revenue and reduce cost.
• Provided and impacted excellent customer service by setting expectations, developing and training staff.
• Conducted store opening and closings and secured all store assets.
• Communicated and delegated specific responsibilities to staff to ensure smooth flow of operations spontaneously meeting goals and targets.
• Prevented shrinkage by leading team to be loss prevention focused. Assistant Store Manager
October 2013 to September 2014
• Directly contributed to the success of the store by achieving financial targets by realizing sales and operational goals and by slashing labour costs.
• Worked directly with District Manager to realize store visual merchandising.
• Assisted in active recruiting, hiring, training and employee development.
• Successfully supervised shipping, receiving, product and inventory management.
• Executed opening and closing procedures adhering to company standards and policies.
• Met all health and safety standards and provided a safe and comfortable workplace with motivated employees.
Diploma in Winston Churchill C.I