Master of Science in Computer Science May 2021 (Expected) University of North Carolina, Charlotte, NC, USA GPA: 4.0/4.0 Coursework: Knowledge Discovery in Databases, Mobile Application Development, Intelligent Systems Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science July 2015 Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore, India GPA: 3.7/4.0 Coursework: Data Structure and Algorithms, Java, Computer Graphics & Visualization TECHNICAL SKILLS
Markup/UI: HTML5, CSS3
Visualization: D3, Amchart
Libraries Used: jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular UI, ng-joyride WORK EXPERIENCE
University of North Carolina at Charlotte Research Assistant Jan 2020 – Present
• Race Detection (Flask): Working on a research project which involves designing and implementing an architecture for microservice communication using the Flask framework. All requests from clients go through the API Gateway which then dynamically routes requests to the appropriate microservices. ColorTokens Member of Technical Staff Nov 2017 – July 2019
● Security Sighting Report (NodeJS, Angular, Puppeteer): Developed the end-to-end pdf report generation process which provides information regarding the vulnerability of the system. The pdf is generated as a background process using headless chrome and puppeteer.
● Topology (D3, Angular): Created a visualization page using D3 and Angular which allows the user to get a holistic view of the network. It enables a user to visualize the traffic between individual resources or applications.
● Application Upgrade (Angular, NodeJS): Refactored the complete architecture of the web application which reduced the bundle size by 20% and improved the performance by two-folds.
● End-User Dashboard (Angular, D3, Mongo, NodeJS): Implemented a dashboard that helps in monitoring all the user activity and their interaction with other applications across the network. Mu Sigma Business Solutions Software Developer Aug 2015 - Oct 2017
● Group and User Management (NodeJS, Angular, MongoDB, Express): Designed and implemented the database schema of the group and user management for the web-based application. Researched various DB design good practices to ensure the best performance for CRUD operations.
● muDSC (NodeJS, Angular, MongoDB, Express): Developed a feature for the web-based application that tracks analytical initiative at a systematic level and helps consume analyses appropriately. The backend was developed in NodeJS and the frontend was in angular.
● Chatroom application (Java, Android, Firebase, Google API): Built an android application that provides a platform for users to create a profile and chat among them. The chatroom supports sending text and images, sharing live locations and group chats.
● Captcha as Graphical Password (Java, HTML, MySQL): Designed a system that is resistant to various attacks by combining captcha and graphical password methods.
● Aquarium (C, OpenGL library): Developed an OpenGL project that shows the activities of fish in the aquarium using the OpenGL functions like transformation matrices, translation, rotation & scaling. PERSONAL PROJECTS
● D3 Force-Directed Graph (D3, Angular): Implemented a visualization of the GOT characters using D3 based on their influence on the show.
● Technoholix (NodeJS, Angular, Express, MongoDB): Developed the college CS department club website on MEAN stack which was used by members to access materials and to stay updated with upcoming events and workshops.