Debra J. Barwinczak – Elliott
HireStrategy (Contract position – O3b/SES Networks) June 2016 – July 2019 US Accountant
• Process purchase orders and create service entry sheets and goods received.
• Accounts payable, work with vendors on disputes / past due invoices and process monthly autopay payments.
• Request W-9/W8’s from new vendors.
• General ledger, G/L reconciliations, and month-end closing.
• Process expense reports, credit card reconciliation and filing.
• Fixed assets and inventory management.
Pacific Stock Transfer Company July 2015 - March 2016 Staff Accountant
• Processed payroll and all tax related filings, journal entries, fixed assets, cash receipts, recurring entries, prepaid expenses and depreciation, month-end closing, variance analyses, G/L reconciliation, bank and credit card reconciliation, and expense reports.
• Assisted with audit processes.
Learning Tree International, Inc. June 2009 - June 2015 Staff Accountant
• Managed A/P staff.
• Processed journal entries, fixed assets, cash receipts, recurring entries, prepaid expenses and depreciation, month-end closing, variance analyses, G/L reconciliation, purchase orders, bank and credit card reconciliation, and expense reports.
• Assisted with audit processes and process VA sales and use tax. A/P Technician
• Reviewed invoices for accuracy, ensured that duplicate invoices are not processed.
• Prepared invoices for payment including entering into accounting software.
• Prepared checks to be mailed to vendors. Maintained an organized filing system for all invoices processed.
• Reviewed employee expense reports for accuracy prior to reimbursement. Responded to inquiries from vendors and co-workers on status of invoices. Researched payment activity for older, disputed items.
• Generated sales and use tax data through accounting software and organize in Excel for tax department. Envirosolutions Inc. February 2006 - February 2009 Staff Accountant
• Managed A/P, A/R and payroll staff. Processed journal entries including revenue recognition, fixed assets, cash receipts, recurring entries, prepaid expenses and depreciation, bank reconciliation, month-end closing, preparation of budgets, financial statements, audited scheduling and variance analyses.
• Processed VA sales and use tax, heavy use tax filings, fuel tax filings, IFTA filings and BPOL. Network Designs, Inc. June 2003 - February 2006
• Performed full cycle accounting functions including A/P, A/R, payroll, client billing and reporting, G/L reconciliation, collections, purchase orders, bank and credit card reconciliation, expense reports, sales and property taxes, including VA sales and use tax, check processing and benefits administration. Education:
Strayer University March 2001 BSAC, Accounting
Technical Skills: SAP, Dynamics AX, Sage, Great Plains, Lawson, PeopleSoft, Crystal Reports, MS Office Suite