T. SANTHOSH PRABHU
****/*, ***** *****, **. Lakshmansamy Salai, KK Nagar, Chennai - 600078.
Ph: +91-875*******, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org PROFILE SUMMARY
• Learning and Development Manager with 14 years of experience in the HR and operations - Managed and delivered multiple large projects and programs with global and cross-organizational program teams.
• Worked with business heads to identify training needs across organization while mutualizing the process. Skilled in theories and methods used in designing, developing, delivering, and assessing successful training programs with adult learning concepts.
• Proficient in building and managing learning solutions in the form of Learning Management systems
(LMS), E-learning and micro-learning content, classroom and instructional guides, devices training aids, user guides, technical/troubleshooting manuals
• Wide-ranging experience in Human Resource affairs, including working knowledge in Competency management with BARS creation, succession planning, talent management employee recruitment for mid and entry level roles, employee retention, writing personnel manuals and job descriptions.
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional and practicing PMP and Agile methodologies in all projects and program which are distinguished by commended performance and proven results. KEY SKILLS
• Organizational Development
• Training Needs Analysis
• Content Development
• Instructional Design
• Vendor Management
• Facilitation of behavioral, soft skills,
technical, sales, Quality and HR training
• Project Management
• Process implementation
• Change Management
• Talent Acquisition
• Strategic Planning
• Performance Management
• Cross functional leadership
• Competency management, BARS
S THREE INFOTECH — A Startup in HR Industry, Chennai Consultant - Learning and Development solutions 02/2019 till present
• Design and deliver programs/interventions under the Leadership Academy of the organization to enhance leadership skills at various levels.
• Support the design of competency framework. Assimilated market practices in leadership development and share insights with the HR leadership team on a regular basis.
• Evaluate the impact of training, efficacy of learning interventions and methodologies used on an ongoing basis and helped clients to achieve their Return On Expectations and Investment.
• Capture organization’s learning needs to build/Modify learning content through Instructional design principles like ADDIE, Kirk Patrick evaluation.
• Facilitate training to mid and entry participants of an organization on Professional skills. Head of Business – Recruitment 02/2019 till present
• Manage complete services portfolio of the company including recruitment, staffing, account management and training solutions by being primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with clients.
• Accountable for managing the mid-level/entry level recruitment function for various clients by creating customized sourcing strategies that would scale and leading the internal team to build quality talent pipelines.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management and demonstrated ability to anticipate client’s preferences through selection trends.
T Santhosh Prabhu Page 2 of 4
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE CONTINUED
ICON PLC — Chennai (Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industry) Learning and Development Manager - Global, 05/2018 till 01/2019
• Publishing, running the quarterly and yearly learning calendar- Programmatic Approach towards managing multiple journey-based programs in multiple locations, identifying gaps (if any) and remove roadblocks.
• Working with senior leadership team to oversee the design, development, delivery and management of several customized learning and enablement programs for an audience located worldwide.
• Effectively planned and directed training program schedules and supported team members to identify potential critical path elements and proposed expeditious solutions.
• Leading a global team in the Learning Solutions function with effective project and program governance and ensured adequate understanding of timelines, resource needs, risks, contentions, and dependencies.
• Established KPI dashboards that improved the accuracy, transparency and compliance of training, reporting and planning for numerous client businesses with help of data analytics.
• Proactively managed stakeholder groups to establish interdependencies, identify risks and resource constraints, and eliminate significant roadblocks in a timely fashion.
• Adapted plans and priorities to meet operational challenges thereby building a strong and effective team by balancing a participative and consultative management style while also set a clear and compelling future direction for the team.
TVS ELECTRONICS LIMITED — Chennai (ITES, Client servicing and Manufacturing Industry) Training Manager/Head of Learning and Development – Pan India, 11/2016 till 05/2018
• Developed and implemented a capability strategy for each business which encompasses technical and process learning along with Talent Management in partnership with the business.
• Formalized priorities, developed roadmap for action including curriculum design, content development & managed end-to-end learning cycle for the organization using standardized processes
• Identifying & Rationalization of suitable vendors for Leadership and Professional Development programs. Liaison with the vendors to ensure effective delivery of learning programs as per the contract terms
• Analyzed training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers.
• Learning Need Analysis was conducted on a periodic basis with key internal and external stakeholders and delivered effectiveness at managing training budget, clients, stakeholder relationship and developing new concepts to deliver creative solutions
• Coached and mentored team members on best practices and supported team decision making in alignment with organization/department goals, objectives, directives and priorities. HCL TALENTCARE PRIVATE LIMITED — Chennai (IT, ITES and Banking Industry) Academic Operations Manager – Pan India, 04/2015 till 10/2016
• Transitioned various processes across various learning centers in India and Facilitated leadership development experiences using skillful application of adult learning theory and training techniques to achieve learning outcomes. Drew upon a wide variety of techniques to ensure engagement, knowledge transfer, skill development as well as efficient and fun learning.
• Embedded quality management and compliance into all practices by taking ownership of customer service performance and targets as set out in the key performance indicators and business plans.
• Monitored and measured training effectiveness by activities such as analyzing organizational performance data, Conducting Train the Trainer sessions, conducting surveys, interviews, and focus groups, consolidating feedback to identify gaps and to assist in the overall training decision making process. T Santhosh Prabhu Page 3 of 4
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE CONTINUED
DENAVE INDIA PVT LTD & CHANNELPLAY LIMITED— Microsoft Field Force program, Chennai (Retail, Sales & Education Industry)
Regional training manager & Master trainer – Southern India, 05/2014 till 04/2015
• Providing strategic insight in the creation & execution of training & learning curricula and calendar for the organization training. Connected with Leaders during all phases of need assessment, development and evaluation impact.
• Partnering closely with cross functional teams to identify process/training opportunities and build training solutions.
• Develop and deliver new training programs particularly focusing on retail sales training and also program refresher courses aimed specifically at skill deficiencies identified in the existing network.
• Worked with regional team to create and maintain a skills development plan for each employee; by maintaining a personal development plan that is focused on developing sales and professional skills. DELL INTERNATIONAL SERVICES — Learning & Continuous Development, Hyderabad (ITES Industry) Team Manager for Transition Queue – 02/2014
• Engaged Transition queue by focusing comprehensively on customer experience and first time resolution whilst ensuring performance and quality management, coaching and engaging the team in the business priorities and targets as well as delivering behavioral, cultural and business standards.
• Emphasized on team building within their sections and displayed ability to deliver high volumes of workload to the required quality level in a varied and demand environment.
• Certified as Social Media and Community Professional and provided technical support to the team who are involved in resolving customer’s query through social media like Facebook, Twitter, Dell community forums and various other social media.
Sr. Training Analyst & Project Management, 03/2010 to 02/2014
• Built and manage relationships with internal clients such as “Product & Site Engineering teams”. Gained knowledge of work situations requiring training curriculum development and/or changes in policies, procedures, regulations, or technologies. An outcome of it led to sharing best practices for ensuring excellence in Blended training and performance on the shop floor during Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Launch.
• As a skilled facilitator, led classroom and on the Job training/Vitality training and support training needs through a “train the trainer” cultural initiative and earned recognition for designing a challenging training program resulting in team members for achieving higher proficiency ratings during periodic skill testing, evaluations.
SUTHERLAND GLOBAL SERVICES — DELL Process, Chennai, India Senior Technical, Product & Process Trainer, 02/2006 to 03/2010
• Delivered structured training for Newly Hired and tenured agents on technical skills and Headed the recruitment panel (technical) by recruiting employees for internal requirements. Product and Process Trainer (11/2006 to 10/2007)
• Promoted to deliver training for New Hires ranging on DELL’s Product and Process. Provided FLA’s with resolution to unresolved issues; maintain and increase service levels to both internal and external customers.
Technical Support Executive (03/2006 to 10/2006)
• Was recruited to provide top-notch service to customers located at USA by resolving issues, alleviated delicate situations with professionalism.
T Santhosh Prabhu Page 4 of 4
CERTIFICATIONS AND ACCOLADES
• Undergone certification for Learning and Development Manager from Carlton Advanced Management Institute, USA
• Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (CLSSGB) professional, (GAQM)
• Certified as Master Trainer from DELL Inc. Round Rock, Texas
• Accomplished Professional training for Project Management, USA (PMI)
• ITILV3.0 Foundation certification: A set of practices for Global service management
• Certified by International Customer Service Association (ICSA)
• Certified as Microsoft Certified Professional by Microsoft, Vista (60-720)
• Completed training Workshop for Instructional design, MBTI, Design thinking, Comp tia A+ and CCNA
• Specialized as Master Resolution Expert from DELL Inc. Round Rock, Texas, USA
• Certified as Social Media Community Professional from DELL Inc. Texas, USA
• Certificates professional in Life insurance, Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority, India EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS
• UNIVERSITY OF MADRAS — University of Madras, Chennai, TN, India Pursuing Masters of Business Administration (MBA) in Logistics and Supply chain management
• ANNA UNIVERSITY — Hindustan College of Engineering, Chennai, TN, India Completed Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electrical and Electronics.
• HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION — Alpha Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai, Stream - Computer Science; Secured state rank in language (Hindi -5th rank)
• HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION — Kendriya Vidyalaya, Cannanore, Kerala Board - Central Board Secondary Education (CBSE)
• Aptitude to recognize success as well as failure and being able to learn both individually and collectively from past experiences and retaining best practices
• Self-directed leader with strong critical thinking skills and a demonstrated ability to lead complex and strategic initiatives.
• Languages known: English, Hindi, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu
• Marital Status: Married
• Date of Birth: 16-Nov-1983
• Nationality: Indian