MASTER’S IN COMPUTER SCIENCE UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, RIVERSIDE 2021 SWE WOMEN WHO CODE
951-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org shreshta94 shreshtavinayak Experience
Pegasystems Bangalore, India
SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS ENGINEER July 2016 - September 2019
• Developed solutions and supported POC applications on Pega Platform PRPC using Java.
• Proficient in software development lifecycles and Agile development methodologies.
• Worked with EJB, JMS, JDBC, Hibernate, Oracle and Postgres databases.
• Proposed over 250 solutions to fortune 500 clients using Pega’s core software resulting in expedited client’s application development cycle.
• Worked with RESTful webservices (SOAP/REST) to integrate Pega with other applications. CSC Bangalore, India
SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERN November 2015 - April 2016
• Configure RaspberryPi system to collect sensor data.
• Setting up MQTT protocol with publish-subscribe model to collect and publish sensor data to topics and store them in MySQL database.
• Building the front-end using Bootstrap to graphically display the results. Skills
Languages Java, C++, C, SQL
Frameworks and DB Apache Spark, Hadoop, Postgre, Oracle, MySQL, Bootstrap Platforms and OS Arduino, RaspberryPi,Windows, Linux, MacOS Softwares Pega PRPC (6x, 7x, Infinity), Decision Strategy Manager, Customer Service Education
University of California, Riverside Riverside, CA
MASTER OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE Sep 2019 - June 2021 Relevant Coursework: Design and Analysis of Algorithms*, Information Retrieval and Web Search*, Artificial Intelligence*, Database Management Systems, Big-Data Management, Network Routing Dayananda Sagar Institutions Bangalore, India
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE Sep 2012 - May 2016 Relevant Coursework: Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming, UNIX Programming Projects
Big-Data Machine Learning Riverside, California
IDENTIFYING POPULARMUSIC GENRES ACROSS THE U.S.A. September 2019 - December 2019
• Used the GTZAN dataset to train a CNN Model on Spectrograms of 1000 songs. Implemented CNN using TensorFlow backend.
• Performed Sentiment Analysis on Twitter Data to identify popular music across all states. Internet of Things Image Processing Riverside, California SMART LOCKING SYSTEM WITH FACIAL RECOGNITION Jan 2016 - May 2016
• A smart home lock system that provides automated access to authenticated members using facial recognition (RANSAC).
• Includes android app(with GCM) with WiFi (arduino) to provide remote access to user. Artificial Intelligence Riverside, California
PAC-MAN* A UC-BERKLEY PROJECT January 2020 - March 2020*
• Implemented depth-first, breadth-first, uniform cost, and A* search algorithms.
• These algorithms are used to solve navigation and traveling salesman problems in the Pacman world. Information Retrieval Riverside, California
BUILDING A SEARCH ENGINE January 2020 - March 2020*
• Collected 3GB of tweets by crawling on Twitter by streaming and searching APIs.
• Implemented Lucene Search to make retrieval more efficient