PERURI SAI PRUDHVI RAJ
• To secure a challenging position in a reputable organization to expand my learnings, knowledge, and skills.
• Secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the company. ACADEMIC PROFILE
Degree College Duration Percentage/CGPA
B. Tech KL University 2016-2020 7.4
Intermediate Sri Chaitanya
SSC Ravindra Bharati
• Project Title: Thought Controlled Robotic Arm
Domain/Technology used: Here in this EEG (Electro Encephalo Gram) sensor is used because only by that human thoughts and most of the human actions can be recorded. Description: In this project we implement thought controlled robotic arm to yield different movements in robotic arm. Electro Encephalo Gram (EEG) based Brain-Computer Interface
(BCI) robotic arm can help as a powerful support for severely disabled people in their regular activities.
Role: In India, there are about 5 million disabled people. For disabled people with severe neuromuscular disorders such as brainstem stroke, brain or spinal cord injury, we must provide basic communication capabilities in order to give them the possibility to express themselves. One solution that has been developed over time is Brain Computer Interface
• Project Title: Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing) Domain Technology: Technologies being used in 3D Printing. 3D Printing is achieved using different printing methods, at the moment, the main printing technologies being used are: Thermoplastic Extrusion. Stereolithography. Description: 3D printing or additive manufacturing is a process of making three dimensional solid objects from a digital file. 3D printing enables you to produce complex
(functional) shapes using less material than traditional manufacturing methods. Role: 3D Printing or Additive Manufacturing is a method of producing objects by successively adding thin cross sections of material until a 3-dimensional shape is produced. The media tends to use the term 3D Printing whereas Additive Manufacturing is used more in industry.
• Project Title: Modelling of air cooling system for vehicle batteries Domain Technology: The vehicles we drive and the various ways we use them are constantly evolving, and auto batteries are playing an increasingly important role. To keep up with increased demand on your battery, the technology of automotive batteries has dramatically advanced over the last several years. Description: Air cooling uses the principle of convection to transfer heat away from the battery pack. As air runs over the surface, it will carry away the heat emitted by the pack. Air cooling is simple and easy, but not very efficient and relatively crude compared to liquid cooling.
Role: The core of the system is a water-to-water reversible heat pump with a variable speed compressor. The internal water loop connects the heat pump to the air-coolers inside the cabin while the external water loop is integrated within the heat rejection system of the power electronics. An automatic control system regulates the speed of the compressor, the blowers and the circulation pumps to reach thermal comfort
• Project Title: Recognition of vehicle number plate using MATLAB. Domain Technology: Automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) is a technology that uses optical character recognition on images to read vehicle registration plates to create vehicle location data.
Description: With the increasing number of vehicles in today’s world it’s not possible to manually keep a record of the entire vehicle. There need to be a man standing 24*7 to note down the number. It is time consuming process and require man power. Further more the data stored manually is not readable after a long time. So to overcome all these limitations here we tried to develop a system which would automatically detect the number plate and store it in its database.
Role: This process has four major steps as follows: Pre-processing of captured image, Extracting license number plate region, Segmentation and Character Recognition of license plate. In pre-processing the desired vehicle image is taken through the digital camera, brightness of image is adjusted, noise removal using filters and image is converted to grey scale. Exactions of license plate region consist of finding the edges in the image where exact location of licenses plate is located and crop it into rectangular frame. Segmentation plays a vital role in vehicle licenses plate recognition; the legibility of character recognition completely relies on the segmentation done. The approach which we used is simple but appropriate. First we segmented all characters in the image. Finally, recognition of each character is done. The template matching method is used for recognition each character in the vehicle license plate. CERTIFICATION
• Catia. held on 17th and 18th august,2017 organized by Azure Skynet Solutions (P) Ltd. in association with ELAN-IIT Hyderabad.
• Mobile Control Robotics. held on 15th and 16th July,2017 organised by Revert Technology Pvt. Ltd., EDC, IIT Roorkee.
• AutoCAD. held on 06th and 07th august,2017 organized by Azure Skynet Solutions
(P) Ltd. in association with ELAN-IIT Hyderabad.
• Automotive Electronics with IOT. held nearly 40 hours organised by ISIE-India.
• Introduction to Artificial Intelligence course authorized by IBM and offered through Coursera.
• What is Data Science course authorized by IBM and offered through Coursera ACCOMPLISHMENTS
C- Programming language learned for 2 months.
Basics of JAVA and Python.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
• Certifications & Training
• Work Experience
• Projects and Research
• Learning new softwares
Father Name: Peruri. Prasad
Languages known: Telugu, English.
Address: 41-20/3-36A, Valluri vari street, Chaudari pet, Krishna Lanka, Vijayawada- 520013.
I here by declare that the information furnished is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Vijayawada PERURI SAI PRUDHVI RAJ